No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
    A gripe? I was just trying to post, instead of being censored. The only bragging I ever did was when they continued to ban me, thinking it'd work. I let them know that I could keep this going for as long as I wanted to.

That's no reason for a "subsequent ban," if the original ban was BS in the first place. They would've banned me, did ban me, no matter what. It wasn't about anything I did with the alt; it was about making sure I couldn't post.

Let's not rewrite history, dude. You were either here for it, or you weren't. If you were, then you should know and not have to say "probably."
    I think the issue here is you thinking I care.

I don't.

Have a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Yo Bernie, you got anybody on ignore?

Nah.....I'll stay away from issues that don't interest me.

I'm not cross'n the street for no one though.

I walk were I walk and with respect till someone chooses to disrespect.

Rather not be in the gutter but sometimes you can't avoid get'n your hands dirty deal'n with knuckleheads.

I got no problem melt'n a plastic mofo.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Nah.....I'll stay away from issues that don't interest me.

I'm not cross'n the street for no one though.

I walk were I walk and with respect till someone chooses to disrespect.

Rather not be in the gutter but sometimes you can't avoid get'n your hands dirty deal'n with knuckleheads.

I got no problem melt'n a plastic mofo.....
        Cool. Don't waste time with that mental midget called 1bad65, then. I hear he uses the ignore function.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Cool. Don't waste time with that mental midget called 1bad65, then. I hear he uses the ignore function.

That hypocrite bumbaclot attempts to insult then runs for cover under the assumed protection of dainty debate'n protocol.

I mean come awn now ?

Then throws pot shots when your not around.

True definition of a girly man.....

Comment

That hypocrite bumbaclot attempts to insult then runs for cover under the assumed protection of dainty debate'n protocol.

I mean come awn now ?

Then throws pot shots when your not around.

True definition of a girly man.....
            Since I proved his claim about the NYT contradicting itself wrong, he has gone crazy. No need to bother with someone who is mentally weak in that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I think the issue here is you thinking I care.

I don't.

Have a good one.
              Well, you're the one who brought it up, not me, but okay;

Have a good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.

Here are the facts we now know:

1. There has been an investigation into collusion between the Trump camp and Russia.
                2. This investigation has been going on since July.
                3. To date, zero evidence of collusion has been found. This is from both James Comey and James Clapper.

Liberals have turned those facts into, "Trump and the Russians stole the election and the impeachment begins any day now."
                notice how this keeps getting ignored.

also..... didnt I tell you he'll give you half ass sjw answers?

Comment

Rebuttal ???
                  Yes, a rebuttal.

That's when one side offers up a response to the other side's argument.

I'm still waiting for yours.....

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  I'm not here to debate.
                  Yes, that's obvious.

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Understand?
                  Yes, I understand you cannot debate like an adult. We covered that many times. Gotta keep up!!!

Now, please answer my question; What purpose does it serve to go online and hurl childish insults at strangers on a boxing forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    notice how this keeps getting ignored.
                    Yup. And it's telling one side of the debate must completely ignore the facts.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    also..... didnt I tell you he'll give you half ass sjw answers?
                    He's nothing if not predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Who the hell would dumb enough to accept a ban bet with you?

You'd just come back as a transgendered underwater Cameroonian water dancing studies major or something similar.
                      Ding! Ding! Ding!.

Yup, plus he's on my ignore list anyway. So it serves no purpose for me to make a ban bet with a guy on my ignore list.

That, and he unknowingly admitted to me via PMs that the 'white girl' was an alt account of his, he promised he'd be leaving on his own because he's spending too much time here, how it's negatively affecting him, etc. I still have those PMs, btw.....

The guy is an attention whore, and I've decided to do the best thing you can to one of those, and that's to completely ignore him.

The mods may allow his nonsense of bragging about creating multiple alt accounts and openly trolling, which violate the site's TOS, but I'm not going to play his games. If we'd all ignore the child, the problem would solve itself in no time.

Comment

Working...
                      X