No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I normally hate the "new Trump thread per day" ethos of this place, but I had to post this.

What it reminded me of was those old Marvel comics where two supervillains would team up. "In this issue... Doctor Doom and Magneto join forces to take over the world."

Farage I think is hilarious, in the way he looks like a turd that's learned to speak and talks utter ****. But he's as reliable as the man he supported.
    SMH....more liberal garbage talk.

Comment

• OFFICIAL: Trump vs Clinton 2016 election thread

***USE THIS THREAD***

We don't need 10 different threads a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        ***USE THIS THREAD***

We don't need 10 different threads a day.
        Mega, you're the mod this lounge needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          Mega, you're the mod this lounge needs.

Thank you, sir.

I ****ed up somewhere along the way in merging the threads. But the end result is still the same.

Comment

• Hillary Used BleachBit to "Wipe" Servers of Benghazi Emails, Not a Cloth!

Clinton team used special program to scrub server, Gowdy says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...owdy-says.html

Hillary Clinton’s team used more than just a “cloth” to scrub her private server – employing a special program known as BleachBit to delete her private emails and try to prevent their recovery, a senior Republican on the House oversight committee who has read the FBI’s investigative file told Fox News.

“They didn't just push the delete button. They had them deleted where even God can't read them,” Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said Thursday.

The account is striking considering that Clinton, at a rare press conference last year in Las Vegas, seemed to claim ignorance when asked by Fox News whether she wiped her server.

“What, like with a cloth or something?” Clinton quipped, adding: “I don’t know how it works digitally at all.”

Yet Gowdy said her team was using BleachBit, which is like an electronic shredder that permanently scrambles data.

In reference to the kinds of emails Clinton has claimed were private and not worth turning over, Gowdy said, “You don't use BleachBit for yoga emails, or for bridesmaids emails. When you're using BleachBit, it is something you really do not want the world to see.”

2016 Election Headquarters
            The latest headlines on the 2016 elections from the biggest name in politics.
            See Latest Coverage →
            Despite the apparent attempts to prevent recovery, the FBI has recovered 14,900 emails from the server. A federal judge has now ruled that the State Department has until Sept. 13 to show which emails are government-related.

The chief investigators for conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, which is seeking the records in court, also told Fox News that records about Benghazi were among the deleted files.

Gowdy, meanwhile, has questioned FBI Director James Comey’s claim to Congress and the public that a reason Clinton was not charged in connection with her private email use as secretary of state was because there was no evidence of criminal intent.

Based on the FBI investigative file, including notes from Clinton’s July interview, Gowdy said it doesn’t appear agents pressed Clinton on why she set up the server.

“I didn’t see any questions on that,” Gowdy said. “She said she did it for convenience, but I didn’t see the follow-up questions.”

Clinton is facing the possibility of new revelations on several fronts.

Aside from the court-ordered email review process, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told Fox News’ “The Kelly File” he has more documents and plans to release the emails before November. He called the files “significant.”

WikiLeaks is the same group that released Democratic National Committee emails before the party’s national convention last month showing some officials discussing ways to undermine Clinton primary rival Bernie Sanders. The emails forced the resignation of DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, among other officials.

Comment

• LOL... So This Is America Now? Dr. Drew's Show Cancelled After Hillary Health Remark

‘Dr. Drew’ show canceled days after host’s negative speculation about Hillary Clinton’s health

Drew Pinsky’s six-year-old HLN show, “Dr. Drew On Call,” has been canceled by CNN, effective Sept. 22.

In a statement, CNN executive vice president Ken Jautz said he and Pinsky “have mutually agreed to air the final episode of his show on September 22″ but gave no specific reason for the cancellation.

CNN Money, in its reporting of the announcement, connected it to a broader shakeup at HLN, including the end of Nancy Grace’s flamboyant show devoted to criminal court cases.

But the decision came eight days after Pinsky’s comments on a radio show on Aug. 17 questioning the health and medical care of former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president. After looking at bits and pieces of Clinton’s health-care records she made public in 2015, he said he was “gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care.”
              https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...intons-health/

Dr. Drew's Show Is Dropped a Week After He Helpfully Suggested Hillary Clinton Has Brain Damage

Last week, Dr. Drew Pinsky made a real splash in the Clinton health truther community by declaring on a radio show that he was “gravely” concerned for Hillary Clinton’s health. On Thursday, HLN announced that his HLN show Dr. Drew On Call would be cancelled. Whoops!
              http://theslot.jezebel.com/dr-drews-...ges-1785792646

-----------------------------------------------

SO THIS IS AMERICA NOW????

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHEN YOU QUESTION A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE???

Really????

I told yall about Hillary's questionable health and yall dismissed it as just another conspiracy theory:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=719884

Now here you have Dr. Drew, the most mainstream of all dr.s, a guy who is the first. dr. on the mainstream rolodex to appear on cnn or hln pick whatever mainstream news network, and he's telling you that he's concerned (suspicious) about hillary's health.

And BOOM...

Just like that....

Show cancelled.

Americans, especially these hillary hugging liberal beta cucks, need to realize there's a reason why america is where it is today, #1 p4p. You dont get to be at that position without blood on your hands.

How are you gonna fire someone for HAVING AN OPINION WHICH IS WHAT YOU PAY HIM FOR???

How does this move not make us just like another fascist communist regime???

I told yall about the Clinton Crime Family...

I told yall.....

I told yall about dem bodies...

I told yall....

YALL

JUS

GON

HAV

TO

LEARN

THE

HARD

WAY....

Is this what Beercules risk his life for killing ******s overseas????

I dont think so....

I really dont think so.

Our freedom is slowly being jerry sanduskied molested out of us inch by inch.....

Our Democracy is dying....

Is this who you really want for President?

Comment

• dont be surprised if this thread gets closed, deleted or i get banned.

you who did it.....

you know who dr. drew'd me.

we all know who did it.

they killed kickasstorrents just in case you need a hint.

if you know what i mean.

take care of my family.

i luv you guys.

no ****...

hey.... somebody's at my door.... heyyy hel

Comment

• He better shut up before he ends up dead...

Comment

• Comment

• you still calling Love Lines, Archer?

Comment

Working...
                      X