Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Listen here boy,
    I dont respond to insults.

I gave your Zinger!, you won. Be happy and leave me alone now.

e-Victory is yours!!!

Whatever will I do with my eternal shame for losing on a boxing forum????

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Obama minimally did something in his final days that needs to be explained...hopefully will find out. It's odd he has remains silent so far.
      I'm wagering (yes guys, this is a prediction, not a statement of fact) that what happened was the Federal Government was given a warrant to tap the Trump campaign, and the reason was to determine if there was collusion with Russia. And remember, we know there was tapping as per the January NYT article. That cannot be denied.

Now if true that means Obama didn't ORDER IT, but I'd wager he was AWARE OF it. If the Justice Dept, headed by Loretta Lynch got the warrant and then tapped, do you think Lynch's boss (Obama) was totally in the dark???

Hell, Lynch met with Bill Clinton days before the election, in private. God knows what was discussed. It doesn't take a detective to say something doesn't smell right here.

Comment

• They lock up barry hussein obuma yet?

Comment

• President Trump's still trying to figure out whether Obama belongs in a federal penitentiary or Guantanamo.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            President Trump's still trying to figure out whether Obama belongs in a federal penitentiary or Guantanamo.
            Is he a Kenyan muslim?

Guantanamo it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Is he a Kenyan muslim?

Guantanamo it is.
              I think he's an atheist, commie's tend to be secular in nature. One who was born a US/Kenyan dual citizen whether he was crapped out in Hawaii or on Pluto. So unfortunately Guantanamo isn't an option. Wouldn't mind dumping Hawaii though, we could swap in Puerto Rico so our flag can stay the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                I think he's an atheist, commie's tend to be secular in nature. One who was born a US/Kenyan dual citizen whether he was crapped out in Hawaii or on Pluto. So unfortunately Guantanamo isn't an option. Wouldn't mind dumping Hawaii though, we could swap in Puerto Rico so our flag can stay the same.
                Ethnic muslim

Religious atheist

Puerto Rico and philippines should be made 51, 52 states.

Canada and Mexico 53, 54.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Yes or No. Until you answer, nothing else.

I provide squat, as every 4 of those has been proved already.

You're obfuscating and digging in. Sorry, only address what was said.

And yes, I know you can't refute ANY of the 4 points. You actually conceded 3 of them (stunning!!), but you refuse to ever concede an entire post.

Typical SafeSpace

So again I ask, what part of Point Number 4 AS WRITTEN is not true.

None of it, and you know it.
                  Neither of the two NYT links that we are discussing denied that there was wiretapps? But you keep saying that, so prove that claim that you keep making.

Comment

• Originally posted by SafeSpace View Post
                    Neither of the two NYT links that we are discussing denied that there was wiretapps? But you keep saying that, so prove that claim that you keep making.
                    Um, what???

The first one stated there were wiretaps. It just didn't say which persons in the Trump campaign were specifically tapped. I've stated this MANY times now.

Must I catch you back up this, AGAIN??????

And yes, you keep making strawmen arguments and expecting me to prove those strawmen true. That's not going to happen. I only prove assertions/arguments I actually make, not the ones you wished I'd have made instead.

Again, I've stated this to you over and over.

I'm only now trying to figure out if you're really this ******ed, or if this is you being obtuse so you don't have to accept reality.

Comment

• Catching you up, yet again, here's where the NYT reported the wiretaps:

"American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said."

Continuing the catching up, here's the article stating they do not know who specifically, including Trump, was tapped:

"It is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself."

Do you get it yet?

And again, here's the source citation:
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/u...tion.html?_r=0

Comment

Working...
                      X