No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Don't run! You have not grasped that Schmidt did not contradict himself.

No. You would be guessing which is conjecture.
    I accept your concession that Trump has not lied, via source citations (the NY Times) showing wiretapping was indeed occurring and that may have included Mr Trump.

Better luck next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Only if I asserted it.

And you'll need to cite me saying that.

So far, you aren't doing that when asked.....
      Yeah. You know it's not there so you can't even attempt it. I accept your concession on this point.

Comment

Yeah. You know it's not there so you can't even attempt it. I accept your concession on this point.
        "I know you are but what am I", again. You proved my point. Maybe one day you'll figure it out.

15, at best.

What's funny is this isn't over by a longshot. Someone will be proved right, and there will be no doubt about it. I love you dug in and resorted to fallacy and mimicking over and over.

When the truth comes out, it'll be that much more crow on your plate. And a growing boy like yourself needs to be well fed.
        Last edited by 1bad65; 03-08-2017, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I accept your concession that Trump has not lied, via source citations (the NY Times) showing wiretapping was indeed occurring and that may have included Mr Trump.

Better luck next time.
          The running has begun. No where is there evidence that Obama ordered Trump's phone to be tapped. So I see that this is your second concession. If only you had done it sooner, we both could have been doing something else.

Comment

"I know you are but what am I", again.

15, at best.
            Yeah. This is what you wanna do instead. It's cool. Have you made a pick in this week's pick 'em thread? Stevens-Lemieux.

Comment

The running has begun. No where is there evidence that Obama ordered Trump's phone to be tapped. So I see that this is your second concession. If only you had done it sooner, we both could have been doing something else.
              LMAO!!

You're saying I conceded a point I never asserted.

Dunning-Kruger at it's finest!!

Comment

"I know you are but what am I", again. You proved my point. Maybe one day you'll figure it out.

15, at best.

What's funny is this isn't over by a longshot. Someone will be proved right, and there will be no doubt about it. I love you dug in and resorted to fallacy and mimicking over and over.

When the truth comes out, it'll be that much more crow on your plate. And a growing boy like yourself needs to be well fed.
                I look forward to when the truth comes out. I hope it comes out quickly. Whatever the truth is we will have to deal with because it's the TRUTH. You tried to use conjecture to say that Schmidt contradicted himself but that's not how it works.

Comment

You tried to use conjecture to say that Schmidt contradicted himself but that's not how it works.
                  Nope, but keep telling yourself that.

Do you get e-trophies for 'winning' or making folks "run away" online??

Here, learn something new:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Comment

LMAO!!

You're saying I conceded a point I never asserted.

Dunning-Kruger at it's finest!!
                    That's what Schmidt said in the second article and you said he was being disingenuous because in the first article he mention Trump's associates being wiretapped because of their ties to Russians. You then use conjecture and said that evidence that Trump was being tapped too. So that meant Schmidt contradicted himself. I see you are not running. Let's continue. Yes or No for this question. Did Schmidt contradict himself?

Comment

Nope, but keep telling yourself that.

Do you get e-trophies for 'winning' or making folks "run away" online??

Here, learn something new:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
                      I mean you should know. You would have bunch by now because you are the I gotcha/zinger poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X