No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    No you love "these games" because you are looking for that I gotcha/zinger moment.
    **** you.

"I know you are but what am I" is kid nonsense. Grow the **** up.

I'm about done here, as you yourself just proved my claim. You're just so damn stupid you've not figured it out yet.

Your own guy Gruber didn't call you guys "stupid" for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      yep that's what makes this whole thing so interesting.
      Grubers like Siablo and Addix still cant figure that part out.

Trump is either bluffing big time and setting himself up for a huge fall (by calling for Congress to investigate), or he's dead on.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        **** you.

"I know you are but what am I" is kid nonsense. Grow the **** up.

I'm about done here, as you yourself just proved my claim. You're just so damn stupid you've not figured it out yet.

Your own guy Gruber didn't call you guys "stupid" for nothing.
        The only claim I proved is that Schmidt did not contradict himself.

Trying to run I see. You haven't provided the link that shows Schmidt denying the wiretapping of Trump's aide. Don't run yet!

Comment

Grubers like Siablo and Addix still cant figure that part out.

Trump is either bluffing big time and setting himself up for a huge fall (by calling for Congress to investigate), or he's dead on.
          That's what we are waiting to see.

Comment

LMFAO!!!

Semantics, the last refuge of a superfan!

Dude, he said "it's not clear" who got tapped. Yup, that means then that it could be Trump who was one tapped.
            And we know there was wiretapping going on!

I asked before and did not get an answer. I'll ask again; Is English your second language?

If so, fess up. I'll not be cruel if there is a legit reason for your confusion.
            Conjecture, mi lad!

Comment

The only claim I proved is that Schmidt did not contradict himself.
              Bass-Ackwards, as usual.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Trying to run I see. You haven't provided the link that shows Schmidt denying the wiretapping of Trump's aide. Don't run yet!
              You got me. I'm terrified of e-losing. What will I do when I e-lose on boxingscene today? How will my life go on?? My wife better hide the guns and pest poisons tonight....

AGAIN; I told you that you first have to cite me making that assertion before demanding I prove it. I'm still waiting for you to do that....

Comment

Conjecture, mi lad!
                Call out fallacy wrong again and I'll accept that as your concession.

STOP USING BIG WORDS YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF.

It proves ignorance, and shows insecurity about said ignorance to boot.

Try this. My car gets plowed into in the parking garage. A witness says it was hit by a passenger car. If I say the car who hit it could have been a BMW, is that a lie?

Yes or No....

Comment

Bass-Ackwards, as usual.

Still can't show how Schmidt contracted himself. Let me guess, you are gonna use conjecture and say it may have occurred? We don't deal in conjecture. We need hard evidence to SAY something occurred. Especially something as serious as Obama ordering Trump's phone to be wiretapped.

You got me. I'm terrified of e-losing. What will I do when I e-lose on boxingscene today? How will my life go on?? My wife better hide the guns and pest poisons tonight....

AGAIN; I told you that you first have to cite me making that assertion before demanding I prove it. I'm still waiting for you to do that....
                  Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

It said there was wiretapping (which your side, including said reporter now denies!!!), but it could not say who was OR WAS NOT the target of the taps.
                  Again. Provide a link to Schmidt denying that wiretapping occurred.

Comment

Call out fallacy wrong again and I'll accept that as your concession.

STOP USING BIG WORDS YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF.

It proves ignorance, and shows insecurity about said ignorance to boot.

Try this. My car gets plowed into in the parking garage. A witness says it was hit by a passenger car. If I say the car who hit it could have been a BMW, is that a lie?

Yes or No....
                    Don't run! You have not grasped that Schmidt did not contradict himself.

No. You would be guessing which is conjecture.

Comment

Again. Provide a link to Schmidt denying that wiretapping occurred.
                      Only if I asserted it.

And you'll need to cite me saying that.

So far, you aren't doing that when asked.....

Comment

Working...
                      X