• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Dunno about made stuff up.

But he blamed all his problems on bush.

That's what Trump is doing.

Always mentioning the mess he was left with.
    I dont remember that either but you can refresh my memory for that as well.

I wouldnt mind if Trump blamed Obama for whatever's wrong with the country.

Its the making stuff up part that people should push back against.

I keep saying it, people shouldnt accept false narratives from either side. A President who is allowed to reform reality as he sees fit puts us all in danger IMHO. I think Im particularly sensitive to it because Im an immigrant whose people had to deal with dictators who did just that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      To be fair Bush left this country in financial ruins.

Obama had the right to blame Bush.

Be'n the real man Obama is and was he rolled up his sleeves and went 2 work.

Unlike Trump who's whine'n like the lil draft dodge'n beeeotch he is.

Once soft always soft.

His talk is cheap and as per the norm he's a liar.

Economy goes up and down

You know what the average gdp growth under bush was every year?

1.3%

Obamas?

About the same

Difference is bush followed a great economy

It takes years if not a decade for economic policies to actually take affect

And sometimes no matter what you do, economy will go up and down despite your efforts

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        I dont remember that either but you can refresh my memory for that as well.

I wouldnt mind if Trump blamed Obama for whatever's wrong with the country.

Its the making stuff up part that people should push back against.

I keep saying it, people shouldnt accept false narratives from either side. A President who is allowed to reform reality as he sees fit puts us all in danger IMHO. I think Im particularly sensitive to it because Im an immigrant whose people had to deal with dictators who did just that.
        Lol

YouTube his public speeches

He was still blaming bush last year

8 yrs later

Comment

A President who is allowed to reform reality as he sees fit puts us all in danger IMHO.
          Again, all Trump has done is say something the press reported on months ago.

Everyone who keeps knocking Trump keeps leaving that inconvenient fact out.

Comment

Lol

YouTube his public speeches

He was still blaming bush last year

8 yrs later
            Again, the blaming isnt the problem.

Was he making stuff up or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Again, all Trump has done is say something the press reported on months ago.

Everyone who keeps knocking Trump keeps leaving that inconvenient fact out.
              Re-read my first post on this convo to see what Im talking about.

Comment

We were allies with russia ww2, dumbo.

And neither was the strongest empire before us.

It was Britain. We took Britain's place.

Read a book.

Ppl of your intellectual level need to read more, type less.
                Lmao at thinking we were really allies with Russia. You should read up on our tactics and goals of WW2, and Russia and German goals at that time.

We helped Russia build their supply lines, we didn't actually fight until the war was almost over.

Out only goal was to keep the war going as long as possible so russia and Germany would decimate each other. Germany would of went right through Russia without us and kept pushing forward.

Our supply lines ensured many Russians would die. We killed 2 birds with one stone in that war and we barely fired any shots.

So no, we were not really Allies with them, we basically built a supply line for Russians to get to the front lines and die at astronomical numbers.
                Last edited by AddiX; 03-07-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Re-read my first post on this convo to see what Im talking about.
                  Can you please cite it?

I want to be sure we're on the same page/post. Thank you.

Comment

• That coward pedophile Russian operative donald trump is in hiding.

Pushing his new Muslim ban and the new Obama care plan and he's no where to be seen.
                    Weak ego **** cant handle talking to the media, the old man is flustered and scared and erratic.

I bet he will tweet something stupid though.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Lmao at thinking we were really allies with Russia. You should read up on our tactics and goals of WW2, and Russia and German goals at that time.

We helped Russia build their supply lines, we didn't actually fight until the war was almost over.

Out only goal was to keep the war going as long as possible so russia and Germany would decimate each other. Germany would of went right through Russia without us and kept pushing forward.

Our supply lines ensured many Russians would die. We killed 2 birds with one stone in that war and we barely fired any shots.

So no, we were not really Allies with them, we basically built a supply line for Russians to get to the front lines and die at astronomical numbers.
                      Please, please dont try and explain history again. You're so wrong on this I dont even know where to start.

I'm guessing the Lend-Lease Act is completely foreign to you....

We gave them tons and tons of armaments, tanks, planes, etc to fight with.

If we'd wanted them to die, we'd have not have given them arms to fight with!!!

Even for a gruber that's pretty stupid. Anything to bash the US, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X