No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    so you agree America does have the worst crime rate out of all first world countries as that's what I said even if you try to cherry pick and remove races it still has the worst crime rate?
    No, I dont agree. Again, South Africa is well above us in terms of high murder rates.

But again, our rank falls when we only count whites. when we add blacks it's skews our averages. Just as Swizzy said!!

Are you getting it yet.....

Also, can you cut the childish insults and cursing? If you cant state your case in an adult manner you have no case to state. I know the debate is going bad for you, hence you lowering yourself to outright insults. Maybe more research and less insults might help you do better. Just an idea though. Or you can keep making Swizzy's case for him....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      No, I dont agree. Again, South Africa is well above us in terms of high murder rates.

But again, our rank falls when we only count whites. when we add blacks it's skews our averages. Just as Swizzy said!!

Are you getting it yet.....

Also, can you cut the childish insults and cursing? If you cant state your case in an adult manner you have no case to state. I know the debate is going bad for you, hence you lowering yourself to outright insults. Maybe more research and less insults might help you do better. Just an idea though. Or you can keep making Swizzy's case for him....
      So you agree with me. But you aren't manly enough to admit it? I understand.

Comment

and post evidence that it has a worse crime rate than the US
        Ah, moving the goalposts!!!

You said "murder rate" and I showed South Africa's murder rate is much higher.

Now you're talking about "crime rates". Why the change?

So no, I don't have to provide you squat as that was a strawman argument.

Comment

Ah, moving the goalposts!!!

You said "murder rate" and I showed South Africa's murder rate is much higher.

Now you're talking about "crime rates". Why the change?

So no, I don't have to provide you squat as that was a strawman argument.
          Right so you agree with me good to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            I think Nub has been sonned on every post he's ever made. LOL

the fact that he doesn't understand that his starting point is on the losing/fictional side proves his lack of basic intelligence. He doesn't understand that he can never win this argument. There is no way this guy even graduated high school.
            He's a perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect!

Comment

Right so you agree with me good to know.
              Um...no. The fact I called you using fallacy and moving the goalposts should have clued you in.

You really are as dense as Swizzy said, aren't you?

I'm using simple English and you've managed to get confused. Do I need to use even simpler words just for you?

Comment

Um...no. The fact I called you using fallacy and moving the goalposts should have clued you in.

You really are as dense as Swizzy said, aren't you?

I'm using simple English and you've managed to get confused. Do I need to use even simpler words just for you?
                he's lost the argument. you're exposing every post he's making and he's getting frustrated. He doesn't want to take anymore L's so now he's just trolling you out of frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  he's lost the argument. you're exposing every post he's making and he's getting frustrated. He doesn't want to take anymore L's so now he's just trolling you out of frustration.
                  Yup. He lost the moment he stooped to insult in lieu of an effective argument/rebuttal.

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -Socrates

Comment

• Enjoy your stats based off of a dynamic of systemic racism. They mean nothing to me.

When people get desperate they do desperate things. Proves nothing about race, just circumstance.

Comment

• 8/24/16
                      RALLY JACKSON, MS

NIGEL "THE BREXIT" Is A Guess here ^^^
                      Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-24-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X