OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    False. The investigation is ongoing.

"In a letter disclosed Monday in a federal court filing, the FBI confirms one of the world’s worst-kept secrets: It is looking into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server."

Source (article dated 2/8/16):
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/fbi-forma...s-email-server

But I'm playing semantics, right? After all, not once have you said "I was wrong".....
    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    LMFAO!!!!

You're not keeping up again.

This is about the instigation into the Clinton Foundation, you cited debate about investigation into her e-mail server.

Catch up and try again.....
    So Dunn, are you "lying", or was this a mistake or forgetfulness on your part?

I'm dying to hear that answer, as mistakes and forgetfulness by me are lies in your book. Let's see if you are consistent....
    Post #936 above, from you, referencing the email server investigation, including article you posted.

Please stop flattering yourself. Jim Raynor, John Barron and some others are the Trump supporters I debate with.

I will never take you seriously or respect what little you bring to the forum. You have very little intellect and even less integrity.

I only do this back and forth with you for shits and giggles for other posters.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-24-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Post #936 above, from you, referencing the email server investigation, including article you posted.
      True

But that was PREVIOUS. We're discussing something else NOW.

Again, please try and keep up here.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Please stop flattering yourself. Jim Raynor, John Barron and some others are the Trump supporters I debate with.
      Calling out your antics isn't flattering myself.

I will never take you seriously or respect what little you bring to the forum. You have very little intellect and even less integrity.
      blah, blah, blah.

More insults from you. Petty, pathetic, and predictable.

I only do this back and forth with you for shits and giggles for other posters.
      Embarrassing yourself for fun. Ok, continue on.

I sure as **** wont stop you.

Comment

• Here Dunn. Now try and catch up.

You missed my clarifications. It was ongoing during the election. (FYI, I believe the Clinton Foundation investigation is ongoing.)

Again, you're not keeping up.

Keep proving your boy Gruber right and continue your stupidity.
        Look, I know you have some sort of e-hard on for me, but stop acting a fool.

As of November 2016 they were being investigated. I've seen nothing since saying it was called off. If you can provide proof it's been called off, good. If you can't, I was right and the investigation continues.

Here's a source showing the investigation was ongoing as of Nov:
        http://www.weeklystandard.com/clinto...rticle/2005261

So, what you got?
        See how the link says "Clinton Foundation probe continues"?

Notice it says "Clinton Foundation".

Are you caught up yet?

Comment

Here Dunn. Now try and catch up.

See how the link says "Clinton Foundation probe continues"?

Notice it says "Clinton Foundation".

Are you caught up yet?
          The "lie and pivot " move after your 1st assertion was proven false. siablo14 addressed this in post #1030. then in post #1044 you try to pivot to the foundation.

Same bullshit, different thread.

Comment

I'm not surprised. As I read any discussion he has its the exact same thing. Then after a while he will play the victim and claim you insulted him so he is no longer going to debate-which is his way of tapping out without admitting he was wrong.

Do you remember Cliff's notes?

He is the kid in class back in the day that would read the Cliff's notes instead of the whole book. To the people that didn't bother to read either he appears to be knowledgeable.

To the teacher and those that actually read the book, he comes off as a complete fraud and idiot because you ask him something that wasn't in the Cliff's notes he either can't answer it or gives a ******ed bullshit answer devoid of any facts.

I agree 100%.

He's always 'discussing something else now' the moment he gets caught lying.

Its weird. Trolls are usually upfront with their trolling and dont take themselves that seriously. This might be the first case Ive seen of a troll who doesnt know he is a troll.

Comment

• Comment

The "lie and pivot " move after your 1st assertion was proven false. siablo14 addressed this in post #1030. then in post #1044 you try to pivot to the foundation.

Same bullshit, different thread.
                You tell yourself that Dunn.

As I showed, it was two different topics being debated. Here, let me explain it, and hopefully slowly enough you grubers get it.

1. We were debating the investigation into Hillary's e-mail server.

2. The debate showed the investigation into the e-mail server had been closed.

3. The debate then moved on to the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

4. The debate showed that investigation is still ongoing.

Now if proof is presented showing that the investigation into the Clinton Foundation has ended as well, then I'm all ears and fully prepared to admit that investigation has ended as well.

Are you caught up now????

And do you have any source citations showing the investigation into the Clinton Foundation has ended?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  I agree 100%.

He's always 'discussing something else now' the moment he gets caught lying.
                  dude, I presented the posts themselves showing it was two different points being discussed!!!!

Why do you guys have to lie on damn message board? Why? Are you 'winning'?

Or are you guys some of the more "stupid" grubers out there who cant even read and comprehend simple English?

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Its weird. Trolls are usually upfront with their trolling and dont take themselves that seriously. This might be the first case Ive seen of a troll who doesnt know he is a troll.
                  If I'm trolling, do one of or two things;

1) Stop replying. If I'm trolling, you're giving me what I want.

2) Report me to the mods. They ban trolls here, ala you guys buddy SafeSpace.

Put up or shut up....

Comment

You tell yourself that Dunn.

As I showed, it was two different topics being debated. Here, let me explain it, and hopefully slowly enough you grubers get it.

1. We were debating the investigation into Hillary's e-mail server.

2. The debate showed the investigation into the e-mail server had been closed.

3. The debate then moved on to the investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

4. The debate showed that investigation is still ongoing.

Now if proof is presented showing that the investigation into the Clinton Foundation has ended as well, then I'm all ears and fully prepared to admit that investigation has ended as well.

Are you caught up now????

And do you have any source citations showing the investigation into the Clinton Foundation has ended?
                    What is truly sad is you think that posting this actually makes a difference or changes what actually happened.

You couldn't refute the proof that the initial investigation you discussed (e mail server) had been closed. So you try to pivot to the foundation because that was the only article you could find.

Pathetic.

Comment

What is truly sad is you think that posting this actually makes a difference or changes what actually happened.
                      Nope, but feel free to try again.

I was only trying to confirm that the investigation into the Clinton Foundation is ongoing. I managed to show that, though I asked your ilk to cite any later sources saying it was closed.

If you guys do that, I'll gladly say it was closed. It's no skin off my nose either way.

Again, not here to win, just to get the facts.

Got any to present, or are you back to your usual insults and name-calling now?

You couldn't refute the proof that the initial investigation you discussed (e mail server) had been closed. So you try to pivot to the foundation because that was the only article you could find.

Pathetic.
                      LMFAO!!!

I didn't try!!!

I accepted source citations showing the investigation into her E-MAIL SERVER was closed.

Now I'm asking to present some showing the instigation into the CLINTON FOUNDATION is closed. And nothing.

Yes, pathetic you cant even figure out which point is on the table and which point has been settled.

Like I said, get a refund from the supposed college you claim to have attended (that failed to teach you Logic, Science, Debate, etc) and use it to take yourself a Debate 101 course.

Comment

Working...
                      X