Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did u guys read about that political science professor who predicted trump will win the primary and election?

He's accurately predicted the presidential election since like 1984.

His new prediction is trump will be impeached.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Did u guys read about that political science professor who predicted trump will win the primary and election?

He's accurately predicted the presidential election since like 1984.

His new prediction is trump will be impeached.

And that will be the first time he fails

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          You missed my clarifications. It was ongoing during the election. (FYI, I believe the Clinton Foundation investigation is ongoing.)

Again, you're not keeping up.

Keep proving your boy Gruber right and continue your stupidity.
          "I believe" is your opinion. Officially it is done. Next time put " I believe" before saying the investigation is ongoing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            That is his modus operandi-lie and then when another poster has proven you lied, move the goalposts and pretend you were talking about something else.

Did you expect anything else?

Check discussions he's had with me, New England, Addix, etc etc.
            I saw it firsthand.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              "I believe" is your opinion. Officially it is done. Next time put " I believe" before saying the investigation is ongoing.
              Look, I know you have some sort of e-hard on for me, but stop acting a fool.

As of November 2016 they were being investigated. I've seen nothing since saying it was called off. If you can provide proof it's been called off, good. If you can't, I was right and the investigation continues.

Here's a source showing the investigation was ongoing as of Nov:
              http://www.weeklystandard.com/clinto...rticle/2005261

So, what you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Look, I know you have some sort of e-hard on for me, but stop acting a fool.

As of November 2016 they were being investigated. I've seen nothing since saying it was called off. If you can provide proof it's been called off, good. If you can't, I was right and the investigation continues.

Here's a source showing the investigation was ongoing as of Nov:
                http://www.weeklystandard.com/clinto...rticle/2005261

So, what you got?
                Was already posted. It's in the thread a few pages back.

Comment

That is his modus operandi-lie and then when another poster has proven you lied, move the goalposts and pretend you were talking about something else.

Did you expect anything else?

Almost every interaction Ive had with this poster has had that exact same pattern.

Comment

Was already posted. It's in the thread a few pages back.
                    And I was proved correct, wasn't I....

Comment

LMAO!!!!

You have no examples to cite.

Once, iirc, you pointed out where I forgot I used a word or some such zinger nonsense. I simply admitted my error and moved on. Somehow you equated that to me being a perpetual liar.

It's all your side has, insults and innuendo.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Feel free to do just that. Hell, I encourage people to do just that!

They'll see you and Addix repeatedly lower yourselves to insults and render yourselves unable to offer up effective arguments/rebuttals.

New England is a bit better than you two. We've gone at it a time or two, but he's head and shoulders above you and Addix when it comes to debate skill.

You could learn from him, actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X