Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That presser was a fiasco surely. ***** is off the rails, and he never faced up to the ******n links save to say not me guv and his guys denied it, oh .. and I hardly know them anyway. Pure bluster and waffle and media attacks to feed his baccy dipping base.

Comment

• ***** needs to practice on his speech skills for sure. It was dire to say the least. You cannot go in a press conference without preparation..

"No, no. I do that. Here's the thing. OK. I understand what you're -- and you're right about that, except this. See, I know when I should get good and when I should get bad. And sometimes I'll say, "Wow, that's going to be a great story." And I'll get killed ...

But I know what's good. I know what's bad. And when they change it and make it really bad, something that should be positive -- sometimes something that should be very positive, they'll make OK. They'll even make it negative.

So I understand it. So, because I'm there. I know what was said. I know who's saying it. I'm there. So it's very important to me."

Shocking stuff!

Comment

• a lot of the media in america and the uk are so biased it would be right to class it as propaganda

many people are stupid so they fall for it without realising they are being fed misleading information, and some people are ***** haters and love being fed anti-***** jargon

for those who are so against ***** and his policies, you guys should put your money where your mouth is. you can bet on whether he lasts the first term without getting impeached or resigning and whether he wins the election in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          WTF are you babbling about.

He spelled the UK Prime Minister's name wrong 3x. Don't forget his talk with the Australian PM. How'd that go?

Warm relationship with ******! hahahaha if its so warm, why did Flynn resign?

Ban got struck down in court, ***** has a fit afterwards and you say its all good because Assad defends it.

If you feel its all good, so be it. Very few believe you.

that's how far you're going to reach with this one? did this meeting look like it was derailed by some typos?

Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull reiterated in a new interview that his phone call last week with Donald ***** was "frank and forthright," and he again denied reports that the president hung up on him. http://abcnewsradioonline.com/world-...we-have-a.html
          flynn lied about his activities to vice president pence. he could have been talking to an official from Timbuktu and it wouldn't have made a difference.

putin and ***** are respectful towards each other and are working to settle our differences in Syria and *******. it's been clear since day 1 if you weren't so caught up in the media hysteria against ******.

the travel ban is not dead.

very few? did you just skip over this part?
          Forty-five percent (45%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending February 9. http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ng_track_feb13
          this is what i mean when things are overblown. stop watching fake news man.
          Last edited by John Barron; 02-17-2017, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• has this been done before? Seems overboard

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              has this been done before? Seems overboard

Fake news

Its obvious ***** is at war with the intelligence community

The IC has been politicized by obamo

IC is trying their best to derail the ***** train... using leaks after leaks and mostly fake leaks

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Fake news

Its obvious ***** is at war with the intelligence community

The IC has been politicized by obamo

IC is trying their best to derail the ***** train... using leaks after leaks and mostly fake leaks
                how is it fake news? you guys sound like a bunch of ******s every time you say it

is ***** the only source you trust?

Comment

how is it fake news? you guys sound like a bunch of ******s every time you say it

is ***** the only source you trust?
                  to be fair i believed ***** is gonna win the election

and u believe the media ***** is gonna lose

who ended up the loser?

so i trust ***** better than the media

asswipe

Comment

• Comment

has this been done before? Seems overboard

Can't be real.

I'm guessing it was thrown out there as an option and they running it as if it's gonna be the plan.

The media is really going hard on ***** right now.

Even the cia/nsa is not sharing all intelligence with ***** news was bogus.

Cia/nsa NEVER shares all intelligence with ANY president. Presidents wouldn't want that anyway.

They just get a summary and analysis. NOT everything.

But the media wants to run it that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X