OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    You are such a slimy little weasel.
    More insults which show the mind of a child.

Ok, you attributed specific words to me. Now post where I said those exact words. Good luck!

Comment

So you asserted I said this:

Wow, talk about generalizations. So when people vote Democrat they are blind, but when people vote Republican they are doing so with some sort of logic and reason? LOL
      Since I did say 3 specific groups do blindly vote Democrat, I'll let you off on that claim. But you have asserted I said more than that.

You need to show where I said "when people vote Republican they are doing so with some sort of logic and reason".

Like I said, good luck with that....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        So you asserted I said this:

Since I did say 3 specific groups do blindly vote Democrat, I'll let you off on that claim. But you have asserted I said more than that.

You need to show where I said "when people vote Republican they are doing so with some sort of logic and reason".

Like I said, good luck with that....
        Dude I'm done with your weasel, cowardly ass. You make a statement like you did, and mention specifically democrats. Why not say "when people vote"? Instead you say "Those people"....

Who the fuk is "those people"? As if only black and latinos vote democrat.

You like to play little word games because like I said, you are scared to have a real discussion. I'm done...go away.

Comment

Harrison Ford clowns donald trump

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a6767881.html

Comment

Dude I'm done with your weasel, cowardly ass.
            So you can't because you lied about what I actually said.

Thanks for clearing it up.

And so you know, this is how it's going to be done in the future. Whenever you assign statements to me I did not make, the specific claim will be posted and you will again be asked to prove it. Either you stop lying about what I say or you keep getting your lies pointed out. It's all on you from here on out.

Who the fuk is "those people"? As if only black and latinos vote democrat.
            There were THREE groups I was speaking about, not TWO. You're leaving one out. Geez, you can't even copy and paste simple English.

You like to play little word games because like I said, you are scared to have a real discussion. I'm done...go away.
            I'm not playing games at all. I'm making statements and standing by them. You're just ticked off and throwing a hissy fit because I'm not letting you lie about what I say any longer.

And yes, you are done. Once your lying was pointed out and you couldn't wiggle out of it you ran off crying like the child you are. An adult would have just admitted he was wrong and he misstated what I said, but we all know that ain't happening with you.
            Last edited by 1bad65; 12-11-2015, 07:37 PM.

Comment

1bad65 is right. "Those people" do vote democrat by large numbers. Remember...the democratic party's strategy is to garner votes by groups, not individuals. The latino vote, the black vote, the LGBT vote. All groups...no individuals. If you're loosely part of these groups [i.e. you happen to be black, or latino or gay] and you vote Republican...there is something wrong with you and you are voting "against your own interest" or are a Uncle Tom.

Since Republicanism mostly appeals to individuals and not groups [the tax payer, the gun owner, the business owner which could be anybody]...nobody ever says to a white person who votes Democrat, that they're a sellout. They might be stupid...and they might be parasites but nobody ever really says it to an entire group. Maybe teh white nationalists but are they in the main stream the way your average mainstream Media pundit on TV is when they castigate black republicans for stepping out of the democrat plantation. Apparently...even a successful surgeon who earned his wealth and wants to keep more of it, is stupid for not being a Democrat

Comment

Also keep in mind that when a Democrat/Leftist says to that dumb white yokel that he is voting against his own economic self interest...what they're really saying is that he should be a parasite, vote democrat and have them tax the rich so they can redistribute it out in the form of social/welfare programs to the poor white yokel. How dare he vote for the that republican who wants to give him nothing [that is if the R plays it straight and lets the free market work]

Comment

The GOP is a cultural construct that isn't as pliant as the real changing society/demographic around it. Trump, or someone like him was likely to come along in the wake of President Obama to capture all of the fears and uncertainty of the aged white majority. I think it's more than likely not all of the voters that will vote for Trump agree with him, but one thing they can agree on, is that saying exactly what's on your mind feels good. Even if it doesn't get you elected.

Comment

Trump plays on fears. Social security, Walls & jobs.

Comment

Trump 2016

Comment

Working...
                      X