• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    And he's gone

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15U2EV

It also appears as if Petraeus is being considered for NSA

Seriously, wtf are these people thinking?
    Just saw this on TV. This is the difference between business and government.

Business is about making profit so something like this is no big deal.

Government is about something completely different. When you hire illegal immigrants and commit acts of domestic violence you shouldn't be nominated for a position in the Administration.

How they didn't vet these people better is repugnant.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Government is about something completely different. When you hire illegal immigrants and commit acts of domestic violence you shouldn't be nominated for a position in the Administration.

dunn, where was all this estrogen about proper vetting when we had 8 years of a pot smoking community organizer as president?

Comment

What's wrong with hiring an illegal? And why should someone not be allowed to be nominated for hiring an illegal?

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          dunn, where was all this estrogen about proper vetting when we had 8 years of a pot smoking community organizer as president?
          Dont forget the fact that he was born in Kenya and that he's a muslim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            And he's gone

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15U2EV

It also appears as if Petraeus is being considered for NSA

Seriously, wtf are these people thinking?
            A lot of nominees get the boot for these things.

Illegal immigrants employees is one of the most common going back to when I was a kid.

Everyone has a illegal immigrants gardener, nanny, maid, etc.

Anyone who said he hasn't hired one is a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Dont forget the fact that he was born in Kenya and that he's a muslim.
              We should've bombed Kenya for giving us obama.

Comment

Yeah, that's it, make it about me since you can't possibly defend what is going on.

Trump looks like a complete buffoon and even his diehard supporters like you can't pretend he shouldn't have had these people vetted properly.

I'm sure you will downplay it just to save face. The fact that you and sugar Ali even took the time to respond tells me that this is hard for you.

I don't care about the golf already or the nordstroms crap. But I do care that this clown is nominating people that make the whole country look pathetic.

Price with the stock. Flynn lying. Devos. Now the Labor guy out.

This is what you voted for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  What's wrong with hiring an illegal? And why should someone not be allowed to be nominated for hiring an illegal?
                  Did you get your facts straight on the taxes in the Carrier deal?

It's problematic when you've said the things he has. It makes it impossible for Senators to vote to confirm because of the backlash from voters back home.

It's terrible PR and makes the man look incompetent.

Proper vetting would have allowed Trump to get ahead of all this.

Comment

Yeah, that's it, make it about me since you can't possibly defend what is going on.

Trump looks like a complete buffoon and even his diehard supporters like you can't pretend he shouldn't have had these people vetted properly.

I'm sure you will downplay it just to save face. The fact that you and sugar Ali even took the time to respond tells me that this is hard for you.

I don't care about the golf already or the nordstroms crap. But I do care that this clown is nominating people that make the whole country look pathetic.

Price with the stock. Flynn lying. Devos. Now the Labor guy out.

This is what you voted for?
                    officials come and go during a transition. also a lot of this is overblown by people (you) who b*tched and whined during the entire election. you never liked trump and probably never will. so your womanly concerns don't affect me in the slightest.

Comment

officials come and go during a transition. also a lot of this is overblown by people (you) who b*tched and whined during the entire election. you never liked trump and probably never will. so your womanly concerns don't affect me in the slightest.
                      What does liking Trump have to do with any of this? None of it is overblown dude, he can't fill cabinet positions FFS, which is the easiest thing a President does other than pardon the ****ing turkey on Thanksgiving.

No official comes and goes in 24 days Barron.

I guess if you are a blue collar middle class American you should be happy this guy is out because he is not worker friendly in any way.

What is it going to take before you admit how incompetent he looks with all of this?

Comment

Working...
                      X