Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    "Why aren't I 50 points ahead?"

LMFAO!!!

Tomorrow is going to be a hoot. A successful private sector person being sworn in as President, and liberals throwing temper tantrums left and right. Who could ask for more!
    you know it. im hoping to GOD those who swore to leave america will.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      Witnessing the spectacular meltdown of the lunatic, regressive, degenerate left over our next president almost makes up for the damage done to this country by the current golfer, campaigner, divider, hyper-partisan, growth killing, debt exploding, stuttering reprobate-in-chief over the last eight years.
      the spoiled brat brigade are a hysterical bunch.

Comment

• get the fnck OUT !

Comment

• The liberals brought this on themselves. They egged him on, didn't take him seriously, and now their hubris has lost them the election. Congratulations!

Comment

• Comment

• Opening act for tomorrow's inauguration

Comment

• If I find out who emailed this to me I'm going to kick his ass.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    safespace....

hes known to latch on to bullshlt.
                    C'mon now. You have me on ignore and don't even respond to me. So don't laugh at that safe space stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                      Witnessing the spectacular meltdown of the lunatic, regressive, degenerate left over our next president almost makes up for the damage done to this country by the current golfer, campaigner, divider, hyper-partisan, growth killing, debt exploding, stuttering reprobate-in-chief over the last eight years.
                      But did you vote for him? You seem to be more happy that Democrats lost than you are happy that Trump won.

Comment

Working...
                      X