This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    No i dont think there should be a recount. I think its a waste of time and money.

Im not impressed with your youtube videos. I barely got through the first one, with the suspenceful music designed to be convincing and a guy called Floval who doesnt look like he is all there himself. Typical conspiracy theory youtube video. I mean, you cant expect me to take those seriously.
    Those videos all are centered around the raw footage and those guys actually resigning in disgrace..
    I will admit the commentary videos are whack but I'm not trying to surf thru the millions of results in YouTube when I search dnc voter fraud to find the raw footage..

But the videos all contain footage that led to them resigning, but Ignore the commentators and just listen to the actual raw videos themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      The Medicaid expansion was never the problem with ***** care..

It was the lies it was based on..

"Keep your doctor"
      "Keep your plan"
      "Premiums will go down"

All were pandering lies..

And also the horribly stupid planning...

"We need young healthy people to sign up for it to be solvent, but we are going to allow youngster to stay on parents insurance until they 26, therefor nullifying the pool we so desperately need."
      "We are also going to allow people with pre existing conditions to sign up,, so in reality healthy people don't have to sign up until they sick and actually need care"

How was *****care going to get the most vital group to sign up.. Healthy and the young.. If both have incentives not to sign up,,, incentives given by ***** himself...

You can't make up this type of idiocy from policy makers...

All the while not introducing reforms to the marketplace which would have easily driven down prices ie allowing insurance to be sold across state lines...

*****care was a disaster because it was written by political hacks that don't understand reality... They just pander and create mess after mess
      You are entitled to your opinion but the moves some of these ********** governors are making refutes your opinion about why it didn't work.

The premiums are lower then what they would have been without Obmacare. In some instances everyone couldn't keep their plan or their doctor. SO because everyone didn't get to keep it that means its a lie and a failure?

There is a reason ***** and other **********s are backing away from repealing *****care. They know that had they worked in a way to help rather than to undermine, the program had a real chance of replicating the success it had in Massachussetts.

Comment

• http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...2-q3/94569108/

Economy grew of 3.2% in the 3rd Qtr, the largest gain in two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...2-q3/94569108/

Economy grew of 3.2% in the 3rd Qtr, the largest gain in two years.
          usatoday endorsed hillary
          bad news site to qoute

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            usatoday endorsed hillary
            bad news site to qoute
            what does an endorsement months ago have to do with a story on a report released yesterday?

Comment

• Comment

You do realize he is just trolling... Basically if you took away all the dead voters in places like chicago and all the bussed in people from out of state, then hillary loses millions of votes..
                Still hanging on that claim but have no solid sources.

Comment

Here is proof you requested... Now show your proof of ***** voter fraud...
                  Not credible links.

Comment

Those videos all are centered around the raw footage and those guys actually resigning in disgrace..
                    I will admit the commentary videos are whack but I'm not trying to surf thru the millions of results in YouTube when I search dnc voter fraud to find the raw footage..

But the videos all contain footage that led to them resigning, but Ignore the commentators and just listen to the actual raw videos themselves
                    If this is so, major print media would have ran articles on this already. So post one. I am looking forward to an article on FOX news from you detailing these claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Still hanging on that claim but have no solid sources.
                      Lmao.... I have posted.... And all I'm doing is explaining *****s rationale..

You can be naive if you want to and think ********s would never use voter fraud even though multiple dnc campaign workers have been caught on tape and forced to resign..
                      Why did these people have to resign if they weren't doing it?

Comment

Working...
                      X