No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Well I did get at least 7+ years of you whinning and CRYING!!! Did you Sceam at the Sky also??? Walk around saying "Not my president"???? Russia, Russia, Russia lies???
    None of that is true about me but whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Long Live Donald Trump and America!!! ..................Rockin'
      The same Donald Trump who wants to get rid of the constitution?

Comment

Trump will not be the one being sent to prison.

As a matter of fact, he will be revered as the greatest thing to happen to this country in 100 years.

.................Rockin'
        Keep livin the lie. You do you.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

The same Donald Trump who wants to get rid of the constitution?
          With the treasonous acts that these Demorats pulled against my country, Donalds country and your country: Do you believe that they desrve the protection of the Constitution? One of the main things that they want to destroy is the Constitution.

Kind of like blacks tearing up their neighborhoods, robbin', lootin' and stealing and then crying about the conditions that they are forced to live in.

.....................Rockin'

Comment

Keep livin the lie. You do you.
            Keep living your lie. Keep doing you............Rockin'

Comment

With the treasonous acts that these Demorats pulled against my country, Donalds country and your country: Do you believe that they desrve the protection of the Constitution? One of the main things that they want to destroy is the Constitution.

Kind of like blacks tearing up their neighborhoods, robbin', lootin' and stealing and then crying about the conditions that they are forced to live in.

.....................Rockin'
              Holy phuck you Trumptards are all the same. Accusing others of shyte your absolutely guilty of.
              travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Keep living your lie. Keep doing you............Rockin'
                When you were running your yap about how all them big bad democrats are going to jail, I told you then that it was much much more likely Trump ends up in jail. Now you’re saying things like when Trump goes to jail, he won’t go alone and he’ll somehow be a hero. Do you actually believe your own bu!!shyte?
                travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

Now you’re saying things like when Trump goes to jail, he won’t go alone and he’ll somehow be a hero. Do you actually believe your own bu!!shyte?

Could you please tell me the thread and the post number where I ever stated that?

Or are you just full of bull sheeet? ................Rockin'

Comment

Holy phuck you Trumptards are all the same. Accusing others of shyte your absolutely guilty of.
                    Now I have a Demorat accusing me of excatly what the Demorats do.

Ironic, moronic, or both?

You go Corky!.............Rockin'

Comment

367469973_780369670756755_1359739136937111604_n.jpg?stp=cp0_dst-jpg_e15_fr_q65&_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=E2YT29_0iQIAX-VGX7w&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=00_AfDGNIGYZHxG7vez36hOwtYE_R24dss09wpT
                      Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X