No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    Liking Biden fine. We now have a real President. The previous Cretin was only interested in building a following of the uneducated who will forever line his pockets.

His uneducated following will wake up over time and realize they were lied to by a huckster. The result will be interesting and the Trump empire built upon lies will crumble.

Remember this:
    “I could go down to 5th Ave, shoot someone, and not lose any votes.”

Trump knows you are stupid. Those words reveal he thinks you are stupid.
    We've been lied to out whole lives, the huckster as you call him exposed all you idiots to the world and your feelings are still hurt..it shows with just about every post you make, you poor guy living in fantasy land

Someday you'll come out of the fog and realize you support *******s who are against you all the way. Remember your party talked about how stupid you are but you voted for them anyways, brain dead people know not what they do.
    Last edited by Stebs; 02-13-2021, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• I am very well educated and set for life financially. I am neither the stupid that are easily fooled by a huckster, the enablers that know what’s going on but feast off the stupid or the huckster himself that was smart enough to know everything was in place for him to dive in and use the stupid to do his bidding. Which are you..the stupid or an enabler?

Comment

• Donald did it again. What a legend!

Comment

• Teflon Don

Comment

• Now maybe sh itty ass congress and their 15 pct shi tty a s s approval rating cant do some real damn work for the people. Ffs.

Comment

• Predictable cowards but hey...Their extinction as a party has more than begun...

[IMG]
              [/IMG]

[IMG]
              [/IMG]

[IMG]
              [/IMG]

[IMG]
              [/IMG]

Comment

I am very well educated and set for life financially. I am neither the stupid that are easily fooled by a huckster, the enablers that know what’s going on but feast off the stupid or the huckster himself that was smart enough to know everything was in place for him to dive in and use the stupid to do his bidding. Which are you..the stupid or an enabler?

I love the fact that he exposed all you dumb asses, Your posts show you are not educated and if your financially set for life I have to ask who gave you an inheratance.

Another rich educated internet cowboy, how refreshing and original is that. What a huckster you are..

Comment

• We all know if the voting was anonymous he would have been impeached. Republicans showing what spineless cowards they are once again.

Comment

I am very well educated
                    And you still voted for Biden? You may be educated but you are not informed with anything but the MSM BS.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!!.............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      We all know if the voting was anonymous he would have been impeached. Republicans showing what spineless cowards they are once again.
                      Cry me a river.

Not guilty

Comment

Working...
                      X