No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Wait, are some people still pretending that Trump didnt appeal to voter's racism during his campaign?

Are ya'll serious?

Elder knows it too but of course race baiting is the only way for him to stay relevant.
    what did trump say/do that was racist?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      and? how many of those votes are from prisoners, dead people or illegals?
      Idk about illegals but I feel like prisoners and dead people are just about equally likely to have voted for either candidate.

Anyway my point was that it seemed to fit the analogy in that it couldn't be seen as a win.

Comment

• He said criminals take advantage of the insecure Mexican border.

Which was then translated by George Soros media into "All Mexicans are Criminals".

The power of misinformation is greater than the power of information.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
          They oppressed bro. It's different.

By the way the backlash at Larry Elder for being black:

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-expl...gan-interview/

He doesn't worship street criminals or mindlessly worship a blonde-haired, blue-eyed left-wing millionaire white woman who was handed a highrolling political career by her even whiter husband, so he is a "house n*****r race traitor".

Makes sense. The media (owned by blonde-haired, blue-eyed left-wing Jews) says Hillary Clinton is the downest Nubian sister alive!
          Originally posted by //// View Post
          The popular vote isn't a "win" period. Neither candidate campaigned for an imaginary prize that was invented 3 days ago.

You are making yourselves look like gullible fools by not understanding how the elections work just because journalists need a hail mary.

Trump coming even this close in the popular vote while campaigning primarily for rural, low-population electorates is a disappointing result for Hillary if you're really interested.

sad to see other people of ethnic backgrounds pandering and grand standing despite their lives being so secure that it wouldnt matter who the president is.

i mean,

if you are a successful white, asian, hispanic, and black person living in a trump presidency,

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

i find it so pathetic to see other ethnic groups pandering to the urbanization crowed of america.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            How about the progressive left, eh? The bastions against misogyny and champions of women's ri...

...oh.
            Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            71 people arrested after violent anti-Trump protests in Portland

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Police arrested 71 people Saturday night in what was the fifth night of protesting in Downtown Portland since Republican Donald Trump won the election.
            Portland Police say protesters failed to obey numerous orders to disperse, and threw flaming projectiles, road flares and bottles at police, authorities said. One photo shared by police shows spray-painted graffiti on a police vehicle.

http://komonews.com/news/local/71-pe...ts-in-portland

im so glad this election went this way...

trump could be worse than bush but IDGAF,

im just glad that the mainstream media in collusion with the democratic party machine got exposed being just as nefariously corrupt as the right wingers they bashed for years. just as petty, racist and violent (as evidenced by the election results) as the right wingers they used to tar with these same put downs....

and i bet 80% of those 71 arrested are from middle to upper midddle class families....

just watch....

rebels without a cause.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              im so glad this election went this way...

trump could be worse than bush but IDGAF,

im just glad that the mainstream media in collusion with the democratic party machine got exposed being just as nefariously corrupt as the right wingers they bashed for years. just as petty, racist and violent (as evidenced by the election results) as the right wingers they used to tar with these same put downs....

and i bet 80% of those 71 arrested are from middle to upper midddle class families....

just watch....

rebels without a cause.....
              Yep.

And it appears that a lot of them haven't learned yet, as they continue to double down on the rhetoric, instead of maybe stepping out of their "echo-chambers", and actually giving Trump a chance.

I've been done with CNN and MSNBC for a minute, and only watched their coverage over the last few days to see the tears.

The blatant fuckery and collusion between them and the DNC that has come to light is just the icing on the cake.

Comment

Yep.

And it appears that a lot of them haven't learned yet, as they continue to double down on the rhetoric, instead of maybe stepping out of their "echo-chambers", and actually giving Trump a chance.

I've been done with CNN and MSNBC for a minute, and only watched their coverage over the last few days to see the tears.

The blatant fuckery and collusion between them and the DNC that has come to light is just the icing on the cake.

I
                FCKING
                KNEW
                IT....

TPP,TIPP,NAFTA was just another way for corporations to maximize profits under the guise of multi culturalism and helping immigrants....

watch that video.

subscribe to that channel...

that guy speaks the truth.

YALL
                GON
                LEARN
                THE
                HARD
                WAY!!!!!

Comment

Yep.

listen to what newt is saying...

a man who has been entrenched in american politics for what? 40 years?

a man who has made all the money already...

listen to what he is saying and for all of you bastards and your he just a conspiracy tard doe condescension towards me and my ____ media oligarchy posts....

listen to what he says on this video!!!!!:

"this is a coup de etat"

"millions of people voted for donald trump.... and 20 tv executives decided to destroy him."

he is talking about the ____ media oligarchy!!!!!!

listen to his own words..

he is exposing the cabal.....

YALL
                  GON
                  LEARN
                  THE
                  HARD
                  WAY!!!!!!

Comment

• rat faced radditz doesnt even challenge newt exposing the media oligarchy cabal...

not a god damn peep from that pasty dried up rat face raddditz cvnt.

disgusting stupid faced woman...

i bet she has a repugnant woman odor....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      and? how many of those votes are from prisoners, dead people or illegals?
                      Since you made the claim, tell us how many of each.

Comment

Working...
                      X