Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China-Joe Biden: the race to destroy America...

Comment

• China-Joe Biden: the swamp fights back...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        nope

I admit that...

FACT 1: you are a lowlife scumbag

FACT 2: "We will never concede. You do not concede when there is fraud"
        ~ Donald J Trump

FACT 3: nobody would EVER take advice from the shlthead in my sig

I hope that clears everything up
        Don't fret when you no longer post on this site it will give you time to reflect and decompress. It must be a huge burden for you to always defend stupidity, lies and reckless behaviour. Maybe go out and find a qualified mental health counselor or go hug tree. It will do you good.
        Last edited by TonyGe; 01-26-2021, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• that scumbag China-Joe is signing EVERY piece of paper the radicals put in front of him

EVERY..... SINGLE..... ONE..... !!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Don't fret when you no longer post on this site it will give you time to reflect and decompress. It must be a huge burden for you to always defend stupidity, lies and reckless behaviour. Maybe go out and find a qualified mental.heath counselor or go hug tree. It will do you good.

don't fret when your poor family wake up and realize that you are just a loser and a scumbag

cry kid, you will never live down the dumb fanboy shlt you wrote in my sig

Comment

don't fret when your poor family wake up and realize that you are just a loser and a scumbag

cry kid, you will never live down the dumb fanboy shlt you wrote in my sig

Nobody give a rat's ass what you write or don't write in your sig son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                Trump is simply letting the Demorats show that they side with the globalists, the Great Reset and China. The Demorats would rather do this than doing what is good for the US and it's populous. They will show the public this before Trump has arrests made and trials started up. Trump has been, and still is, one step ahead of the Demorats.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!!! .....Rockin'
                no way in hell you are this damn stupid

Comment

• we are seeing how sick in the head some of these extreme Trump fans really are... They make bets then refuse to honor them..and have moved the goal post from this

1-Trumps lawsuits will turn over the election

2-The Supreme court will over turn the election

3-The Electoral college will over turn the election

4-Pence will over turn the election

5-Biden will never be sworn in

6-Biden will never step into office

Now these idiots are saying oh Trump has it planned and is just waiting for all of them to be arrested..

I mean damn how can you be this delusional?

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                    no way in hell you are this damn stupid
                    You're the one cheerleading for the politicians who call you "stupid".

Dont project.

Comment

I am not " prepping " to do anything, you excitable little phaggot

this is what you do...

you can kiss my ass, you little scumbag bltch... m'kay

1) you are a total piece-of-shlt for ignoring the evidence in this video

2) you are a total piece-of-shlt for writing the nonsense in my sig loooooool

The claim made in that video was debunked very shortly after the election, man, and besides betrays an utter misunderstanding of the way the TV count works. Even if the TV was out by tens or hundreds of thousands it would have no bearing on the official count.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bo...s-in-election/

CNN Video Shows Error, Not Fraud

On Twitter and Facebook, thousands of users shared a false claim that a CNN video from election night is evidence of the supposed vote-stealing operation in action.

It’s not.

In the video, vote totals for Pennsylvania displayed on screen by CNN can be seen going up for Biden by 19,958 as they go down for Trump by that same amount.

But the error was actually a simple mistake by a research firm that gathers results data for CNN and others; it wasn’t a change in the reporting by election officials. (It’s worth noting, though, that those vote tallies are unofficial tallies, not final, official results.) The mistake was corrected about an hour later.

Edison Research, which provides vote tabulation data to CNN and other networks, said that the moment of Trump dropping by 19,958 was caused by a brief reporting error on its end.

Rob Farbman, Edison’s executive vice president, told us that Edison did receive the correct vote totals from Armstrong County in Pennsylvania through a state feed — which at that point in time was 24,233 votes for Trump and 4,275 votes for Biden. But a team member, while scouring individual county vote totals, then mistakenly entered the county’s totals backwards — 24,233 votes for Biden and 4,275 votes for Trump.

A CNN source also confirmed that the matter came down to vote totals in Armstrong County being briefly transposed in the feed provided to the network, but that the accurate figures were soon restored.

“It was simple human error,” Farbman told us by email, noting the mistake was corrected about an hour later.

Trump has secured 27,340 votes in Armstrong County, compared with Biden’s 8,417. Biden’s lead in the state is about 60,000 votes.

Comment

Working...
                      X