No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Its even money Trump banged or molested his own daughter.

Maybe thats why all these trailer park white trash nazis love him. They trying to fook their daughters too.
    100% he did, just look at the pictures when she was a kid, for Trump supporters Biden is a pedo for sniffing hair but yet they're ok him touching her legs,hips and even talking about having sex with her.

And let's talk about Trump and him going against "the elite"..the same elite who helped him out of bankrupcy 5 or 6 times lol. And one only needs to look at Ivanka's zionist husband Jared Kushner who "by luck" happens to have his building in the 666 Fifth Avenue, yea naaahh it has nothing to do with him being a satanist it's just a coincidence right?! Trump is a Jesus fearing man surrounded by satanists who bail him out of bankrupcies and who happens to be ok with his daughter being married with Jared Kushner.

Btw his building in the 666 fifth Avenue..

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      like I said mid-year...

this situation has totally exposed the scumbags

now we know who these shlt-stains really are
      Bend over you tiny pedo coward

Nobody cares anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        When did I say I support Biden? I even made fun of him the other day. I don't support globalist puppets, your tiny brainwashed mind doesn't understand that you can dislike both.

And how can I be a creep? You're in this thread 24/7 di** riding an old orange headed guy who's admitting openly that he would have sex with his daughter lol..so that makes you a scumbag. Btw I know you're a stupid cu** who supports parents having sex with their children but I was just wondering do you still trust the plan?

you cry because I assume you are a Biden supporter... and then you assume I am a q-tard... sounds legit

my bottom line was correct... you have always been a whiney crybaby phaggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Bend over you tiny pedo coward

Nobody cares anymore

says the coward who was too chicken to bet

should a scumbag who pretends to be Australian really be handing out advice?

I would not leave a dumb **** like you in charge of a wheelbarrow LMAO

Comment

• this is how deluded the anti-Trump phaggot-brigade are...

they ignored hoax, after hoax, after hoax... russia, ukraine, Kavanaugh, the list goes on

they have no problem with the FBI, CIA, DOJ, colluding with a political party, wtf?

straight out of the communist China playbook !! LMAO

they have no problem with election fraud in their own country

they are able to keep a straight face and look the other way

" no evidence doe "... as they walk into walls, to avoid the MOUNTAIN of evidence

just how low are these total shlt-stain leftie phaggots... ?

and get this... before he won in 2016, Trump was popular as fuck

these demented scumbag lefties LITERALLY became programmed after 4 years of garbage from CNN... that is LITERALLY what happened looooool

lets face it, I'm gonna call it like it is... these leftie phaggots were SOOOOO stupid, and have such low moral fibre... that they allowed themselves to be programmed into supporting riots, looting, burning, government corruption, fraud, election interference... and a pile of other scumbag lowlife nonsense

FACT: the shltheads and scumbags have exposed themselves

THAT... is what happened in 2020 LMAO

this post describes you scumbags PERFECTLY !

Trump is a Nationalist, he supports America first... but you leftie phaggots are sooooo stupid, and you have such low moral fibre... that you allowed yourselves to be programmed by the mainstream media into supporting riots, looting, burning, government corruption, fraud, election interference... and a pile of other scumbag lowlife nonsense

you KNOW that you are behaving like scumbags, so you are crying at me for pointing out that fact... which is yea, hilarious

Comment

you cry because I assume you are a Biden supporter... and then you assume I am a q-tard... sounds legit

my bottom line was correct... you have always been a whiney crybaby phaggot
              I am here to educate you and the likes of you, and I don't get upset because of assumptions. I am happy you didn't assume I was supporting the guy who dreams about having sex with his own daughter lol

Well that being said I come here every now and then to make you Trump-turds cry because I know how much it's affecting ya if it didn't you wouldn't be sitting here day and night defending a pedo who dreams about fu**in his own daughter

But anyhow I knew you had no answer to Trump's comments about his daughter, normally you're always going into detail but this time your only option is to cry and call me names, well I'm gonna ask again, should we still trust the plan?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                100% he did, just look at the pictures when she was a kid, for Trump supporters Biden is a pedo for sniffing hair but yet they're ok him touching her legs,hips and even talking about having sex with her.

And let's talk about Trump and him going against "the elite"..the same elite who helped him out of bankrupcy 5 or 6 times lol. And one only needs to look at Ivanka's zionist husband Jared Kushner who "by luck" happens to have his building in the 666 Fifth Avenue, yea naaahh it has nothing to do with him being a satanist it's just a coincidence right?! Trump is a Jesus fearing man surrounded by satanists who bail him out of bankrupcies and who happens to be ok with his daughter being married with Jared Kushner.

Btw his building in the 666 fifth Avenue..
                Idk about Trump being god fearing or Jared being a satanist, but I'd love to hear these Trumptards take on the 666 affiliation since they belief so much conspiracy sh^t.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Well....sorry Biden, you and your merry band of bandits are going to prison. John Durham has finished his investigations, and the report has been delivered to everyone it needs to be.

Nancy Pelosi is about to be arrested for calling up the Joint Chief of Staff and asking how to take away Trump's access to the nuke codes which is the same thing as trying to orchestrate a military coup. Punishable by 20 years in prison or the death penalty. She will also be found guilty of a seditious conspiracy by helping to orchestrate the ANTIFA "siege" on the Capitol.

Next week is going to be the WILDEST week any of us have ever seen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/breaking-president-trump-declassifies-russia-collusion-documents-sen-grassley-devin-nunes-given-copies/
                  So this is the Kracken?

Comment

why open your mouth if you are not prepared to be honest ?

you... " no evidence "... lowlifes are total scumbags

what sort of phaggot would refer to blatant fraud a... " win "...?

when the facts change, you can open your c0ck-warmer
                    you are pathetic....

Comment

• So.....you starting to wonder why it looks like martial law has been declared in DC? Well, it has and do you think they are here to protect Biden with 40,000 troops? LOLOL....we have a treasonous government and it's about to be arrested and replaced.

Comment

Working...
                      X