No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 54-0 TBE View Post
    I never had Americans beat down an American cop with an American flag after proclaiming Blue Lives Matter.
    Vlad is one of the Trump supporters that will never discuss things honestly.

His fealty knows no limits. Trump could piss in his mouth and vlad would thank him for quenching his thirst.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Vlad is one of the Trump supporters that will never discuss things honestly.

His fealty knows no limits. Trump could piss in his mouth and vlad would thank him for quenching his thirst.
      Oh I know. Been peeping this section for the past five years as these enemies to the country try to elevate their racism once again. Most of these guys are purposely dishonest in their assessments of events.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 54-0 TBE View Post
          Oh I know. Been peeping this section for the past five years as these enemies to the country try to elevate their racism once again. Most of these guys are purposely dishonest in their assessments of events.
          Both candidates have crazy people among their crowds. Those people that you would classify as "a few bad apples" on one side, but representative of the entirety of the group for the other side?

You ask me a stupid question that you pulled out of the asshole you would think was your brain, and then call me an enemy?

You and Dunn can go piss on each other.

Perhaps massive media propaganda calling country wide riots "peaceful protests" that caused over $1 billion of private property of innocent people's businesses were looted or in flames, and where dozens of people were killed, and hundreds if not thousands beat up and injured, had an effect on the population?

As well as tweets such as this, who might have been a lot more to blame for the breach at the Capital, rather than blaming it all on Trump's tweets:

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Did these people lose their jobs when they did the same during Kavanaugh's hearings?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Did these people lose their jobs when they did the same during Kavanaugh's hearings?

I understand why Republicans don't want to fund schools and why Trump said he loves the poorly educated.

Comment

I understand why Republicans don't want to fund schools and why Trump said he loves the poorly educated.
                All politicians love clowns who can’t answer a question, instead reply with a dumb quote thinking they appear smart.

Comment

All politicians love clowns who can’t answer a question, instead reply with a dumb quote thinking they appear smart.
                  I'm smart enough to understand the difference between civil disobedience and treason. Obviously you aren't and that's why Trump loves the poorly educated

Comment

I'm smart enough to understand the difference between civil disobedience and treason. Obviously you aren't and that's why Trump loves the poorly educated

Civil disobedience? Haha it goes well alongside “peaceful protest”.

Treason?

The consequence for treason is life in jail or death. Not losing a job. This is just a politicial circus. Read some George Orwell, it might enlighten you. And once again, no answer to the question, but another dumb quote where you try to suck yourself off with claims of being smart.

Comment

Civil disobedience? Haha it goes well alongside “peaceful protest”.

Treason?

The consequence for treason is life in jail or death. Not losing a job. This is just a politicial circus. Read some George Orwell, it might enlighten you. And once again, no answer to the question, but another dumb quote where you try to suck yourself off with claims of being smart.
                      Civil disobedience

Treason

Comment

Working...
                      X