OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I'll give it to Trump, it's pretty gangsta to get ridiculed in public by Obama at the correspondents dinner and then take his job.

Originally posted by (((Hype job))) View Post
    hopefully crooked crawls back under the rock she came out from at least until 2020 when she tries to run again. it's so nice knowing i won't be seeing her b*tchface for almost 4 years. i wish the stupid c*nt would get the message that no one wants her to be president except for hollywood actors and feminazis. election night was a beautiful thing, a spectacular **** YOU to crooked hiLIARy

Comment

• wall street panicked for an hour then shot up at opening bell.

is this how #45's reign will go ? a couple of hiccups in between the rest ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        name a political person who doesnt do the above.
        Trump supporters are mad at the libs for being babies about.. Well trump wanted the same thing to happen so they can't really complain

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
          hopefully crooked crawls back under the rock she came out from at least until 2020 when she tries to run again. it's so nice knowing i won't be seeing her b*tchface for almost 4 years. i wish the stupid c*nt would get the message that no one wants her to be president except for hollywood actors and feminazis. election night was a beautiful thing, a spectacular **** YOU to crooked hiLIARy
          They won't have her run again dude, she can't win as a big favorite doesn't make sense to try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Trump supporters are mad at the libs for being babies about.. Well trump wanted the same thing to happen so they can't really complain
            only one group is acting out.

Comment

only one group is acting out.
              What's your opinion of Trump's views on foreign policy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                What's your opinion of Trump's views on foreign policy?
                nothing wrong with making america great again. i applaud the mission.

Comment

nothing wrong with making america great again. i applaud the mission.
                  Can you elaborate? What do you think about his views on foreign trade relations? He's denounced NAFTA emphatically, do you agree? Any guesses as to his top secret plan to combat ISIS?

Comment

• me wonders if there were any protests when obama was elected.......hhhhmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                      Can you elaborate? What do you think about his views on foreign trade relations? He's denounced NAFTA emphatically, do you agree? Any guesses as to his top secret plan to combat ISIS?
                      dude said some strong shlt to get attention. if it works to americas benefit, im 1000000000 % for it. i cant elaborate any further. i will be patient and wait/see though.

Comment

Working...
                      X