No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you 4x phaggots accepted the bet for this reason...

because, you 4x phaggots are the dumbest shltheads on this site LMAO...

I warned you all about the DNI report... YOU WERE WARNED !!

well, well, well... what do we have here...

DNI confirms foreign interference: report

I guess that means...

1) you shltheads lose
    2) The Insurrection Act, and more importantly...
    3) the 2018 Executive Order
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/

get your bags packed, shltheads... no excuses
    so on May 20th when Biden is still president you will leave forever correct? i mean you are so pathetic i am willing to give you the extra 4 months just to laugh at you

Comment

• Trump is criticising the Supreme Court but not a word about the country which hacked his government

Says it all

Comment

• Originally posted by 54-0 TBE View Post
        Nobody cares what you’re interested in. If the mail service is that bad, why are you still using it? It’s just comedy how nobody ever mentioned the mail being such a horrible way to vote before. I’ve done it for over a decade. It’s awesome.
        You care enough about what I'm interested in to quote me and keep arguing what I'm interested in. So don't sit there, keep quoting me, and say you're not interested.

Do you know why nobody ever complained? It's because it's never been done on such a large scale. And this variety of mail in voting is different than the typical absentee ballot process, where the voters actually requests the ballot.

I first voted in person in 1996...it's awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Trump is criticising the Supreme Court but not a word about the country which hacked his government

Says it all
          Oh he will address the hacking. But, your not gonna like his response

Comment

• Wait, wut? You mean the dems are actually owned by chYna? Ya don't say..

So what do you call it when you work with a foreign nation to overthrown the government? Oh, yeah, treason. It's gonna be a Christmas to remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              you 4x phaggots accepted the bet for this reason...

because, you 4x phaggots are the dumbest shltheads on this site LMAO...

I warned you all about the DNI report... YOU WERE WARNED !!

well, well, well... what do we have here...

DNI confirms foreign interference: report

I guess that means...

1) you shltheads lose
              2) The Insurrection Act, and more importantly...
              3) the 2018 Executive Order
              https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/

get your bags packed, shltheads... no excuses
              You’ve lost your Fuking mind. This past month hasn’t been easy for you. I get it. Your God lost bad and it’s hard to accept. But get a Fuking grip on yourself. You are making yourself look like a fool.

Fact is Biden is getting inaugurated on Jan 20 and listening to lies or hoping for some damn miracle isn’t changing it. Listening to those fake news channels that still give you hope, which is in reality fake hope, is just going to make it harder on you when Biden is inaugurated.

What you need to do is turn the tv off, log off the computer, and don’t turn them back on until Jan. 20th. Because listening/watching all that bullshht you are watching/listening to is just going to make it harder on you come Inauguration Day.

BTW, what’s your address. I ask this because Jan. 20th I want to be able to call your local police to go to your house and do a welfare check on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Trump is criticising the Supreme Court but not a word about the country which hacked his government

Says it all
                Keep up brah. Roberts is compromised, he is a pedo who went to Epstein's Island several times. Whistleblowers are coming forward saying he and the libtard Justices bullied the "conservative" Justices into not taking the case, Thomas and Alito told him to kick rocks while Kavanaugh joined with the dems with a smile. Trump's team has a phone call with Roberts bragging about stepping in and preventing Trump's re-election.

These people are stupid, they fail to realize that FISA works both ways and just like they spied (and are still spying) on Trump, they are also being spied upon. Yet they keep committing more and more crimes, the types of crimes that immediately get them removed from their positions and tossed in prison for the rest of their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  You’ve lost your Fuking mind. This past month hasn’t been easy for you. I get it. Your God lost bad and it’s hard to accept. But get a Fuking grip on yourself. You are making yourself look like a fool.

Fact is Biden is getting inaugurated on Jan 20 and listening to lies or hoping for some damn miracle isn’t changing it. Listening to those fake news channels that still give you hope, which is in reality fake hope, is just going to make it harder on you when Biden is inaugurated.

What you need to do is turn the tv off, log off the computer, and don’t turn them back on until Jan. 20th. Because listening/watching all that bullshht you are watching/listening to is just going to make it harder on you come Inauguration Day.

BTW, what’s your address. I ask this because Jan. 20th I want to be able to call your local police to go to your house and do a welfare check on you.
                  Good luck......you think all this info about chYna is coming out now for nothing? You think these high profile pedos getting arrested in France and Canada, who are both tied to the Clinton's, Obama's, Bush's, Biden's are happening now by coincidence? It's over for chYna joe, why do you think Kamaltoe hasn't given up her senate seat yet? Your boy obama gave up his 12 days after the election. She knows they got caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I have no doubt that is true.

But you just proved my point!!!

I said you couldn't cite even one instance of you criticizing only Team D.

You cannot, and you just proudly showed it.

My work on that one is done.

False.

There are non superfans here who criticize Trump and I have nice dialogue with them.

Sadly, most anti-Trumpers on here are party superfans like you. But not quite all are, thankfully.

Again, I've solely criticized Trump both on policy and actions. You cant say the same about the Democrat party or any Democrat politician.

As I tell you everytime you go off on team cheers like you are now, I'll stop referring to you as a superfan when you quit conducting yourself like one.

And do me a favor, please.....up your damn game.

"I know you are but what am I!" is the comeback of a child. You're supposed to be an adult, so try coming up with some adult rebuttals you think up on your own.

Or am I still asking too much of you?
                    LOL that guy acted for years as if he was impartial and a fence sitter.. which he clearly was not.. to any vaguely intelligent observer

Now Biden has "won" the dudes jumped off the deep end

Reminds me of those kids at school who would just jump to which ever Sports team was winning at the time and start acting like they were always massive supporters

He's a ho.. i have no doubt the dude loved getting turned out during his many prison stints.. that's why he enjoys taking it from Biden and co so much

Comment

• What kind of faggot supports Trump

Comment

Working...
                      X