No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
    Hahhaa that’s the biggest bold faced lie ever!!

U DEAL WTIH FEELINGS

you hate facts! They’re like KRYPTONITE to ya!
    Not a single Trump supporter can say anything to me about facts and truth. Nobody lies more than Trump and you support him. Sit this one out because you don't have a leg to stand on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
      Well I form my opinions based on what I see, not on what anyone else tells me to see. You just go along with whatever the media tells you. Pretty sad to have all you guys shilling and simping for JOE BIDEN lol. It honestly cracks me up man. What a weird world we live in.

Do you guys just have like no dignity or what man

Right that's all I'm saying
      Your opinion goes against the facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Congress can launch investigation and appoint a special council on DMV or mortgage all they want they still haven't found fraud in 17 and Trump legal team not even claiming fraud in legal challenges 2020
        Well, from what I've heard, they proved the Russians "interfered" in the 2016 election; they just couldn't establish a link to the Trump campaign. At least that's what the Liberals have told me. Now, in light of that fact, to make the election process anything except the most secure that it can be, is purely negligent.

Either way, there has been an investigation into election fraud, while there has not been one into mortgage or DMV interference, so to compare the two is improper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Your opinion goes against the facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.
          You're bragging about voting for Joe Biden dude. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Well, from what I've heard, they proved the Russians "interfered" in the 2016 election; they just couldn't establish a link to the Trump campaign. At least that's what the Liberals have told me. Now, in light of that fact, to make the election process anything except the most secure that it can be, is purely negligent.

Either way, there has been an investigation into election fraud, while there has not been one into mortgage or DMV interference, so to compare the two is improper.

Trump launched an investigation into Clinton winning the majority of votes because of fraud I assumed that was what you were talking about

What special council were you speaking of?

To the best of my knowledge there haven't been an investigation that found "massive voter fraud " by Congress or the senate
            Last edited by Phenom; 12-16-2020, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Trump launched an investigation into Clinton winning the majority of votes because of fraud I assumed that was what you were talking about

To the best of my knowledge there haven't been an investigation that found "massive voter fraud " by Congress or the senate
                200,000 illegal votes cast in NV alone. The media is owned by the CCP.....that's alright, martial law is around the corner. They have the CIA servers from Germany that have the real vote totals. Where is CIA head Gina Haspel at, haven't seen or heard from her since the election? Maybe she got shot while trying to get some rogue CIA operatives to stand down while our military rescued the servers?

It's about to get real, I'd stock up on groceries....could get rough for a few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  200,000 illegal votes cast in NV alone. The media is owned by the CCP.....that's alright, martial law is around the corner. They have the CIA servers from Germany that have the real vote totals. Where is CIA head Gina Haspel at, haven't seen or heard from her since the election? Maybe she got shot while trying to get some rogue CIA operatives to stand down while our military rescued the servers?

It's about to get real, I'd stock up on groceries....could get rough for a few weeks.
                  I'm going to samsclub first thing in the morning thanks for the heads up

Comment

The special counsel was Robert Mueller. The roughly 400 page report he wrote was titled, "Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election."

So yeah, please don't act like there hasn't been an investigation into the integrity of the election process. And let's not act like comparing voting to mortgage or DMV is a false equivalency.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      When we have a multi-year Congressional investigation, and a special counsel appointment in regard to either mortgage or DMV fraud, then you may have a salient point. Until then, all I see is apples v. oranges.

And even then, at least in VA, there are certain DMV transactions that may only be performed in person.

Unless you think a mail-in driving test is a good idea
                      Political superfans and their logical fallacies.

Comment

Working...
                      X