Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh fuk it. Trump won big Fuking deal. Now the mess he gets us in will be on him and his uneducated illiterate supporters. Let's just hope he doesn't do irreversible damage to our country.

MFer talks about deporting people, **** that happens then there won't be any produce in the grocery stores anymore. Average everyday Americans don't have the heart, guts or the balls to do the work my beautiful Mexican workers do in the fields.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      For now all non-whites are teamed up against white people to promote their interests at the expense of white people. When whites are out of the way they'll turn on each other assuming they can even wait that long.

http://www.unz.com/isteve/exit-poll-demographics/

Non Whites voted 74 - 21 for Clinton
      Whites voted 58 -37 for Trump

The non-white population is growing way faster than the white population so in a few decades or less even Dem candidates like Hillary will have no problem winning.
      That's good in theory but that assuming the parties both remain the same 20 years from now. The Republicans and Democrats of yesteryear look nothing like the parties we have today.

I can't see a Democrat like Hillary winning ever, people are stupid but they aren't ******ed. You can smell har desperation and lies a mile away. People just won't vote at all.

Comment

• Comment

• Massive bitching rally in union square

Comment

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
            That's good in theory but that assuming the parties both remain the same 20 years from now. The Republicans and Democrats of yesteryear look nothing like the parties we have today.

I can't see a Democrat like Hillary winning ever, people are stupid but they aren't ******ed. You can smell har desperation and lies a mile away. People just won't vote at all.
            She almost won this time buddy. She'll probably win the popular vote. All she needed was a couple percent more black voters in a couple states.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              I've waited a long time before I could say this...

Slurp **** mother****er! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Massive bitching rally in union square

A group of kids...Lady Gaga fans who want Trump to host a free concert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Where's mathed?

Probably furiously masturbating RN.
                  I was actually............wait for it...... at the Trump Plaza Chicago last night attending a party in the grand ballroom. I don't fly back to VA until tomorrow afternoon.

We were at a convention party and like 50 people left the party to watch the election unfold in the main corridor. Staff brought chairs and drinks out there to us and let me tell you, no one there was pulling for Hitlery, lol.

A lot of these people are in the pharmaceutical industry and more than a few were like "Trump that biatch"....got a real kick out of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    You have a wall of water around your whole country. Immigration problems are a little bit easier for you guys to deal with. I've read about that island vacation with no phone or outside contact. You guys don't play around.
                    Tbf, most Australians are not against immigration as most of us are descended from migrants ourselves.

The issue was how we combat professional people smugglers and the government basically has the view that this is best done by making it crystal clear that anybody caught trying to enter the country illegally will never be allowed to settle here.

Obviously, you cant catch everybody at "the border" (e.g. those who enter illegally and simply overstay their visas) so it goes a step further by making it incredibly difficult "to live a normal life" as an illegal.

As an example, you cannot legally get a job, open a bank account, get access to education or healthcare, rent or buy property, hold a drivers licence or transfer money overseas without producing a number of valid forms of id.

Given that the US allegedly has 11 million illegals in the country, I can only assume that successive governments have been incredibly slack in policing such matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      with teleprompter on or not on?

Interestingly, Trump also uses the teleprompter.

But I understand that deflection is the what the intellectually challenged does best in a debate. Well, not best, its just about the only thing you can do.

Now, to answer your stupid question. Here is Obama duscussing ISSUES directly with republicans, and none of them could come out saying there was a lack of SUBSTANCE to the ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1-jasxb7NY

Comment

Working...
                      X