No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Just read an interesting article as to why Trump supporters blindly follow his erratic pronouncements and gloss over his failures. Two of the points that stood out were (1) a need to be dominated by authority figures and (2) a higher than usual rate of mental illness compared to the general population.
    I think that assessment is pretty spot on. There's really no logical reason beyond mental health issues and a desire to be dominated that makes sense. I mean, the lack of self-awareness in these people is absolutely breathtaking. All they can see are the perceived problems in others while Trump lies and completely disregards the rule of law. He's been trying to undermine one of the most sacred traditions in our elections and all many of them can do is look on with dull oblivious eyes.

So many people I thought were reasonable before he took office look like brutish Neanderthals at this point, grunting and crapping on themselves. It's the damndest thing I've ever witnessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Your post is a non answer that doesn’t address the question I asked. It also is filled with false claims that haven’t been substantiated by any credible source.

Is Trump’s approximate $500 million debt a security risk to the country? Should he keep getting security updates when he is out of office?
      Your refusal to accept a valid answer speaks to your ignorance. You’ve been watching too much CNN for so long you’re incapable of thinking or researching for yourself for fear of what you might find.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Your refusal to accept a valid answer speaks to your ignorance. You’ve been watching too much CNN for so long you’re incapable of thinking or researching for yourself for fear of what you might find.
        How is the answer valid when you didn’t answer either question?

You posted about all moguls carrying debt and tax breaks. Had nothing to do with the question asked. Then you commented about posters who claim Trump is broke and then some false stuff about Biden.

Can you answer the questions asked- Is Trump’s approximate $500 million debt a security risk to the country? Should he keep getting security updates when he is out of office?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Trumps worshippers are infatuated by him. Like moths drawn in by his marigold glow.

Comment

• It’s Monday so Trump will be whining about something

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Just read an interesting article as to why Trump supporters blindly follow his erratic pronouncements and gloss over his failures. Two of the points that stood out were (1) a need to be dominated by authority figures and (2) a higher than usual rate of mental illness compared to the general population.
                    Liberals, Democrats projecting

1. Democrats are the one who pushes for big govt and more govt authority

2. Mental illness is on your side of this election

Look at all the trannies involved in blm and antifa in portland and Seattle

Cringe

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                      You're a lunatic whose opinion is literally without value.

you are a dirty hippie scumbag, who has taken the lowlife option on EVERY topic I have ever seen you comment on LMAO

every... single... time...

I think you are a disgusting human-being, and a total waste of space... your family would LITERALLY be better off without you

Comment

Working...
                      X