No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Now we all know America's dirty history of discriminating against Blacks. So answer this question, Xoo.

If the IQ test is not related to the job, why should they have to take it?

if such tests disparately impact ethnic minority groups, businesses must demonstrate that such tests are "reasonably related" to the job for which the test is required
      As such, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act prohibits employment tests (when used as a decisive factor in employment decisions) that are not a "reasonable measure of job performance," regardless of the absence of actual intent to discriminate. Since the aptitude tests involved, and the high school diploma requirement, were broad-based and not directly related to the jobs performed, Duke Power's employee transfer procedure was found by the Court to be in violation of the Act.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        It's cool. I am recovering slowly but surely.
        again just a reminder

you cant change America too much

white people will always rise in the end when they start to realize people trying to change the country

remember the reason why u move to America because it is American values don't change it to Jamaican values or Saudi Arabian values, or Asian, mexican

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          again just a reminder

white people will always rise in the end when they start to realize people trying to change the country

remember the reason why u move to America because it is American values don't change it to Jamaican values or Saudi Arabian values, or Asian, mexican
          No the primary reason was to make money.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            again just a reminder

I am not worried about them. We, as minorities, just need to keep breeding with whites and they will soon fizzle out.

Comment

I am not worried about them. We, as minorities, just need to keep breeding with whites and they will soon fizzle out.
              then I'm afraid this country will turn unto the same country u just left.

that would be a sad day for America

Comment

I am for Ward all the way.
                Yet you are critical of the faded Klitschko's spoiling tactics, which he actually never used much even after he was stopped, until he got into his late 30s.

Klitschko at least he goes for the KO against opponents who were never previusly stopped like Pulev, rather than running out the clock like Ward against chinny opponents like Miranda & Green and clubfighters like Brand.

Who is the more exciting fighter, Kovalev or Ward? Yet who will you be rooting for?

Comment

No the primary reason was to make money.
                  American values creates job

don't change that

Comment

That's a very racist comment.

You want the genocide of a race of people?

Comment

• Too talent in different areas for that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X