OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I like the way he fights.

Doesn't run, doesn't use illegal tactics. Entertaining, skilled aggression, goes for the KO instead of dull UDs. Wins in an exciting way within the rules like GGG and Kovalev.

I don't care what country a fighter is from.

Who is your favorite white athlete?
    Have too many but the one that pops-up at the moment is Nowitzki. Golovkin too.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      I can find the romney numbers.... cant find trumps shoot me a link to that.
      no final numbers yet but every analysis is saying more turned out than in 2012, which is why 58% of now is bigger than 59% then.

Look at it this way-Hilary got 88% of black vote, which is only 3% less than Obama in 2012. however, the raw number of blacks voting was way down. So that 3% looks small on paper but when tabulated could be a couple million or more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Why not? Employers use to just give IQ tests to potential employees instead of worrying if they had a university degree. The courts made that illegal because blacks do badly on IQ tests. So now kids are forced to shell out a fortune for worthless degrees to prove they aren't complete idiots.
        Trump gonna put a lot of minorities back in secure employment.

They get to help build the wall, and help with the infrastructure rebuilding.

No contractors, murricans first!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You have me puzzled though. Do you remeber this post:

So tell me why Wlad is one of your top three favourite boxers of all time?
          Wlad in his prime was a very exciting heavyweight.

It was only later in his late 30s he resorted to clinching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Trump will help your people.

Infrastructure rebuilding.

Building the wall.

A lot of jobs there for AA's and minorities. He'll prioritise muricans for that work.
            Yeah. You will find a lot of Jamaicans in the construction field.

Comment

Why not? Employers use to just give IQ tests to potential employees instead of worrying if they had a university degree. The courts made that illegal because blacks do badly on IQ tests. So now kids are forced to shell out a fortune for worthless degrees to prove they aren't complete idiots.
              I need a link for all of what you said in this post.

Comment

The only idiot is you for saying something like this.
                Thank you for that astute rebuttal. How long did it take you to put that sentence together? You're overachieving today dumb ass.

Comment

• Trump dealing with his adversaries.....

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Trump is not my king or leader plus this is America and Americans do not bow to their servants. Trump is the top servant-elect at the moment.
                    its okay to be hurt

I deeply understand how you feel

KIDDING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Wlad in his prime was a very exciting heavyweight.

It was only later in his late 30s he resorted to clinching.
                      I see after he got KDed and KOed a few times. So were you still a fan when he began to clinch in fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X