Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Current perspective

WH is a coronavirus cluster & Trump events are super spreaders

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
          I don’t agree. That doesn’t help him at all.
          You'll hear it in the next debate

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

She's on her way out with nothing to lose.

Was never voted in by the Puerto Rican people and lost in the primaries this past Aug.

Over 2/3 of registered Puerto Ricans that moved to Florida are not Trump supporters.

As far as registered Latinos as a whole ?

Slim pickings there too.

So go ahead and put Wanda on President Numbnut's Christmas card list just behind kid rock.

So keep grasping at straws...Not many left.

Is it Nov. Yet ???

Oh...28 days to go. And I do mean go.

[IMG]
            [/IMG]
            Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-06-2020, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Do you think Congress had anything to do with the chit show?
                Who have you seen me hyping during this pandemic? Go show me all my pro-Pelosi posts.

About the only thing I was rooting for was the government giving us regular folks money to spend instead of only the rich people like usually.

The whole government is a sh^tshow, but Trump is the face of it & supposed to lead. His example of leadership was about hoaxes, downplaying a pandemic & injecting bleach. It's honestly one of the weirdest episodes from our government I've ever seen ffs.

It's funny, all races were making more money. Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded. Lowest unemployment, more first time home buyers, criminal justice reform, tax cuts that include child tax credits. Peace deals, no wars, a wall, fixed the VA. Extended 300.00 federal unemployment. Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
                Net exports are on. You have a problem with any of this? This is just some of the stuff, this bothers you?
                If you ignore inflation I suppose you can be impressed with most of those numbers. If anything this pandemic should have showed you how much of a house of cards are economy is. As a cat that's been around a minute it definitely seems like things were better for most folks economy-wise & quality of life-wise in the 80s & 90s vs more recently. I think everything has steered more towards rich folks in the last few decades. The fact most folks are still struggling now to some degree & the rich folks have added on a couple hundred billion to their bank accounts shows what reallllllly matters to our government. A dipsh^t "businessman" becoming President is like the cherry on top of how rich guy-centric we've become.

And sure more people are working in crappy jobs with low pay or less hours than they can sustain themselves on. The one good thing about the pandemic is it's gotten the $15/min wage thing some movement. Out here plenty of entry level basic jobs have bumped pay up to $17/hr.

Comment

• Who is he trying to appeal to with this? Everybody from corporations to his base wants this.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    it really amazes me dems don't care about this. Yes i know they love obama but this is treason.
                    treason!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Him and 1Sad are the biggest snowflakes crybaby. It’s funny because 1Sad always talk about how his mom checked him out of school because his teacher corrected him. He’s been sheltered all their lives and only live under the Fox News bubble
                      He's been panicking like Trump lately. He must be nervous about the election. He's never put me on ignore before. He's nervous Trump is going to lose. A lot of these guys will lose their mind if Trump loses. Trump is their life, their personality, their reason for existing.

Comment

Working...
                      X