OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    You're real close dunn.

No one thought he was racist until after he was president. Clinton told you sheep what she wanted you to hear and you are it up.
    https://youtu.be/QtGwdAd9sAo

You're a racist plain and simple.
    Dude please. If you live innor near NYC like me you knew about Trump a long time.

You keep trying to run with this silliness. Trump had a housing discrimination suit long before he ran for president. The Central Park 5 fiasco was long before he ran for president. We also knew about his father and his associations.

My guess is you guys knew about this as well.

Even if you were someone that didn’t think Trump was a racist, the birther stuff made it clear he was.

You didn’t care though. So you can make things up or point the finger at me but you can’t hide from the truth about why you and others really voted for Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Votes for who exactly?

Are you aware that corona is something the whole world has to deal with right now?
      Didn’t u see Biden’s persuasion attempt at the debate

Vote for me I’ll reduce the number of corona deaths.

Who do you think he was targeting with the idea? That’s right the scared stupid voters

Angry voters who are tired of corona vote Trump believing everything reopens faster with President T

Comment

• I like Trump cuz he derails the agenda of feminists and soy whites

Is that sexist and racist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          Yeah. Thing is when you’re 74 years old you normally have other issues.
          Trump doesn't.

We know that from previous physicals.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Who do you think he was targeting with the idea? That’s right the scared stupid voters

Angry voters who are tired of corona vote Trump believing everything reopens faster with President T
            How does any of things make the coronavirus a hoax?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I see a lot of Trump supporters are running with the court now because the economy is in the tank.

When the economy was doing well, you guys were saying this is why you voted for him.

One day I wish you guys could admit the real reason why you voted for him.
              lol. This!!! You can tell they are nervous about him losing, so they are already trying to put in place the silver lining to fall back on so they won't be run off the site after all the shlt talking they were doing

Comment

• Inside the Presidential suite at Walter Reed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ial-Suite.html

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Dude please. If you live innor near NYC like me you knew about Trump a long time.

You keep trying to run with this silliness. Trump had a housing discrimination suit long before he ran for president. The Central Park 5 fiasco was long before he ran for president. We also knew about his father and his associations.

My guess is you guys knew about this as well.

Even if you were someone that didn’t think Trump was a racist, the birther stuff made it clear he was.

You didn’t care though. So you can make things up or point the finger at me but you can’t hide from the truth about why you and others really voted for Trump.
                  Done.......... You're a racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

I've noticed that Biden frequently brings up the state of the current economy as if it is Trump's fault that we have high unemployment and increasing business failures. Is Biden then against lockdowns? I thought that democrats supported lockdown measures that to "flatten the curve." It goes without saying but lockdowns are a detriment to economic growth and prosperity and employment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I've noticed that Biden frequently brings up the state of the current economy as if it is Trump's fault that we have high unemployment and increasing business failures. Is Biden then against lockdowns? I thought that democrats supported lockdown measures that to "flatten the curve." It goes without saying but lockdowns are a detriment to economic growth and prosperity and employment.
                      Just more side of the mouth talk. Now he's going to bring jobs back lol. Who's idea was that?

Comment

Working...
                      X