OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    How so? by going to work?

The country can't come to a standstill for a year until the vaccine is here. The economy would collapse, the stock market as well. Businesses would never recover.

Life goes on, people need to live their lives. Wear a mask in public and wash your hands. Everyone is gonna get this sh@@ at some point, same as the flu. It's not going away, ever.
    The point that was made is that he didn't ask anyone to do what he himself hasn't done. Now he's in the hospital and there is an outbreak in the White House, which by the way has caused stocks to plummet. I'm sure most of us would prefer not to be in the hospital, unable to work, with stocks taking an even bigger dive.

Packing people together for rallies with no social distancing and many not wearing any masks is obviously not the way to go here.
    Last edited by travestyny; 10-03-2020, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      The popular vote, LOL, you mean the votes in basically 2 states, NY and California.

That's why we have an electoral college so the imbeciles in those 2 states don't have say over the rest of us normal people.
      Yet all the weirdo inbreds from those trump states love coming to California.

How about they keep there asses in there ****ty states.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Exactly.

About a week ago an acquaintance said to me, 'You remember how Bush and Obama aged like 20 years in their first term alone? Notice how Trump aint aged a day.'

The guy is a freak of nature.

He's been attacked like no other President, and the man isn't aging or slowing down.

I figure he's gonna beat this and it won't be any worse then the flu for him. He'll then come out and use that to show how overblown this whole thing is and he will start really pushing those Team D Governors and Mayors to open up their States/cities and get the national economy rolling again like before.
        "The guy is a freak of nature." Yep, he is a freak like no other!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Why aren't Pence, Pelosi, and Grassley in quarantine until Trump gets the all clear? Grassley has been exposed and refuses to get tested. I'm saying Pelosi even though she wasn't there but because she's 3rd in line to the President and Grassley is 4th. This is just common sense.

You think the old cnut nancy of all people takes corona seriously? Lmao

You mean this old b1atch

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            People already woke up when thousands of people were looting and rioting in the middle of pandemic

They saw the people who were on the C19 hype train support and approve of those rioters

And now those same people are back on the C19 bandwagon

We see you don't worry
            Let see if this is brought to light and used as ammunition in the future

Comment

• Because i wish he was dead

Comment

• Just a beautiful thing. Poetic justice and karma rolled into one. Unfit to lead in body and mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  You think the old cnut nancy of all people takes corona seriously? Lmao

You mean this old b1atch
                  None of them are taking it seriously. That's the whole point of my post. Everybody from the VP to the Senate President Pro Tempore needs to be quarantined until Trump is out of the hospital and back to normal duties. And Grassley needs to get a test because he's been exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    BTW - Facebook and Twitter are removing posts that wish Trump dies

It's almost like their practices aren't about being a dick to conservatives, but I digress
                    Wow what a high bar they had to clear for conservatives in order to condemn death wishes and threats.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X