No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hotep View Post
    tonights the night yall lose again,, cant wait to laugh at you clowns yet agan boy,
    Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! :****you:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Less than 24 hours until the alt-righties in this thread suffer a complete and total meltdown.

Gonna be hilarious listening to these hateful little boys complain for the next 4 years every time Clinton so much as farts in office.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          No, they were chanting "Madam President."

Get used to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            BERNIE'S CORNER hasn't posted any gif's during all this...where's he hiding?

Comment

• lmao i knew this result would be hilarious and i havent been dissapointed. My facebooks gone into meltdown, the cucks cant handle it. Brexit and now trump, what a bad year for lefties around the world. And to all the celebrities whining, **** you! iTs you and the medias constant patronising that drives people to vote against you.

Comment

• bringer & cucks co. be like... xoo is on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke
                  No metion of the wall or the special prosecutor. The worst thing he can do is go back on his word. Don't listen to the cucks in your party Trump.
                  It's all negotiable. He fought this battle for years mostly out of his own pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post

The tears lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      Oh man, how you will ever live this down. I've seen you jerk yourself off over this for months and thought it was foolish Not the right strategy for someone who has suffered from severe depression before.
                      This mother****er (Bringer) has been jerking himself off before the primaries even started. I only wish the results had come in faster. Ha! Ha!

Oh God, they are playing clips of Clinton supporters crying on TV. I ****ing love it!
                      Last edited by Xoo; 11-09-2016, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X