No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Trump gained “credibility “ as a politician when he pushed the birther conspiracy. Once he saw how people reacted to that he realized he could tell them anything because they cared more about delegitimization of Obama because he was black then they cared about the truth.

The one good thing about Trump’s presidency is the facade is over. It’s clear now what drives a lot of his supporters.

Sad and shameful that he is able to exploit stupidity and fear this way.

Because he was black, we voted the black guy in you little dunce.

Poor losers just can't help but to show how stupid they really are.
    Last edited by Stebs; 08-28-2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Gotta be pretty "stupid" to spew nonsense like that.
      They yell "SAY HER NAME".Senator Paul authored the "Justice for Breonna Taylor act".Has worked and been a champion of justice reform since before it was "cool".

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        They yell "SAY HER NAME".Senator Paul authored the "Justice for Breonna Taylor act".Has worked and been a champion of justice reform since before it was "cool".

i don't understand what ppl are trying to accomplish with all these antics.

But they've convinced themselves they are making a difference.

We'll see in november.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i don't understand what ppl are trying to accomplish with all these antics.

But they've convinced themselves they are making a difference.

We'll see in november.
          The left is dangerous they want to defund the police so they can harass who they want without consequence .Bunch of sheep who hate our country.BuT OrANgE MaN Bad GTFO, the man left a cushy life where everyone loved him to run the country he loves because the career politicians on both sides have destroyed it.President Trump has done more for this country than Biden,Bernie, Pelosi , Schumer combined in their 200 + years of being life long politicians .

He was a billionaire before politics not like the scum I just mentioned who gained wealth from being in Government 30, 40+ years.They have tried to destroy him and his family because he has exposed how worthless they all are, racist my ass they all loved him before 2016..Before he upset and exposed the swamp they all cozied up to him in pictures, took his money and idolized him in songs.I have said it before and I will say it again social media is not real life.Most Americans are sick of the lefts ****.The Trump landslide is coming on NOV 3.

Comment

• Most Americans are sick of the ‘peaceful protests’.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post
              Most Americans are sick of the ‘peaceful protests’.

Protesters are sick of cops killing unarmed people. Americans are sick of protests. So how do you stop this? Stop the cops killing unarmed people. It's amazing how simple it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                By looking at the other side as they burn cities, burn the American flag, and push communism, and realize that he's not nearly as bad as that group, thats how.
                “Push communism”

You have to be seriously stupid to think that

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  The left is dangerous they want to defund the police so they can harass who they want without consequence .Bunch of sheep who hate our country.BuT OrANgE MaN Bad GTFO, the man left a cushy life where everyone loved him to run the country he loves because the career politicians on both sides have destroyed it.President Trump has done more for this country than Biden,Bernie, Pelosi , Schumer combined in their 200 + years of being life long politicians .

He was a billionaire before politics not like the scum I just mentioned who gained wealth from being in Government 30, 40+ years.They have tried to destroy him and his family because he has exposed how worthless they all are, racist my ass they all loved him before 2016..Before he upset and exposed the swamp they all cozied up to him in pictures, took his money and idolized him in songs.I have said it before and I will say it again social media is not real life.Most Americans are sick of the lefts ****.The Trump landslide is coming on NOV 3.
                  “Defund the police”

See push communism

Looks like Trump supporters actually believe the bs he spews

America is ****ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    Because he was black, we voted the black guy in you little dunce.

Poor losers just can't help but to show how stupid they really are.
                    Why else was the birther stuff pushed? Of course it was because Obama was black.

You didn’t vote the black guy in.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Why else was the birther stuff pushed? Of course it was because Obama was black.

You didn’t vote the black guy in.
                      that actually might have a little something to it.

Kinda like why all these white Canadian and australians, etc. Ppl think are automatically American.

If their accent isn't noticeable.

But ppl of other races even with no accents, ppl assume are immigrants.

Obama is black and his dad was Kenyan so ppl wanna question where he was born.

But it was all political.

Comment

Working...
                      X