OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    He's talking about these.

Sybrina Fulton, Mother Of Trayvon Martin. The Democrats have attempted to play the Martin’s killing as a case-in-point of white police racism. There are just three problems: first, the man who shot him, George Zimmerman, was not white; second, George Zimmerman was not a cop; third, Trayvon Martin was by all available evidence sitting atop Zimmerman’s prone body and slamming his head into the concrete when Zimmerman shot him. Zimmerman was not only acquitted of a murder charge, the Department of Justice couldn’t find anything to charge him for either.

Lezley McSpadden, Mother Of Michael Brown. Michael Brown was a thug who strong-arm robbed a convenience store, then punched Officer Darren Wilson, tried to grab his gun and shoot him, and finally tried to charge him before being shot. This is true according to witness testimony; even Eric Holder’s DOJ could not find something wrong with the shooting. That didn’t stop the left from manufacturing from whole cloth a narrative of evil white police officers shooting black men surrendering by shouting “Hands up, don’t shoot!”

Gwen Carr, Mother Of Eric Garner. Eric Garner was not murdered by police. He resisted arrest and was placed in a submission hold by the cops; he then died of a heart attack because he was dramatically overweight. Garner had a long history of health issues ranging from diabetes to sleep apnea to asthma so bad that he had to quit a city job. Garner shouldn’t have died over selling “loosies,” but blaming his death on cop racism is asinine.

Maria Hamilton, Mother Of Dontre Hamilton: This case isn’t a household name because Hamilton grabbed an officer’s baton and hit him in the neck with it before the officer shot him. The officer was fired because Hamilton was a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

Lucia McBath, Mother Of Jordan Davis: Jordan Davis was murdered by Michael David Dunn at a gas station in Florida. Davis was playing his music loudly in his car; Dunn confronted him, then got a gun and shot 10 rounds into the car. Davis was convicted of first degree murder. So what exactly is the problem with the criminal justice system or police, then?

Geneva Reed-Veal, Mother Of Sandra Bland. Sandra Bland committed suicide while in police custody. Rumors of an evil police murder and coverup circulated on the internet, but there was no evidence to back any of them.
    All of these people are going to appear on stage at once as the leaders of Mothers of the Movement and speak to black interests, and it's yet to even be known which ones will actually speak and which ones will just stand there in the background.

Furthermore, they'll be speaking at 4PM on Tuesday. Hardly prime time or a top slot by any means.

You can try to twist reality all you want but it does nothing to appeal to the moderates who make up 40% of the electorate who are completely turned off by this kind of blatant attempt at altering reality.

Every major speaker at the DNC is highly educated. The only person with a great education at the RNC thus far was Ted Cruz, who was booed off stage last night for refusing to endorse Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Elizabeth Warren - Rutgers School of Law graduate and prominent scholar who became a law professor at Harvard Law School and then a United States Senator.

Michelle Obama - Harvard Law School and Princeton graduate, former practicing lawyer, and current first lady of the United States.

Bernie Sanders - University of Chicago graduate, civil rights organizer, United States Senator, and chairman of the Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs.

Bill Clinton - Georgetown University, University of Oxford, and Yale Law School graduate. Former Governor of the state of Arkansas, Former Attorney General of the state of Arkansas, former chairman of the National Governors Association, literal Rhodes scholar and former President of the United States.

Joe Biden - Syracuse University graduate and former lawyer, former United States Senator, former chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, former chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, current Vice President of the United States.

Barack Obama - Columbia University and Harvard Law School graduate, former president of the Harvard Law Review, former civil rights attorney, former professor of constitutional law at the University of Chicago, former United States Senator, current President of the United States.

Hillary Clinton - Yale Law School graduate, former family law lawyer, former first lady of Arkansas, former first lady of the United States, former United States Senator, former United States Secretary of State, current nominee for President of the United States.

Yeah.

Real uneducated crowd.

Someone else already pointed it out to you, but clearly I was referring to the parade of uneducated mothers whose dead uneducated sons are being exploited to gain sympathy from millions of uneducated voters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        trump just has to make it for the first debate without imploding too much.

that first debate will basically tell us how prepared both fighters are.

i have a feeling trump will do better than expected....

i have a feeling hillary might fake cry....

again.
        You're assuming that Trump will even agree to debate. There's growing concern that he's so ill-prepared and uninformed that he's going to refuse to even have any debates with Clinton or that, if he does, he's going to try to impose a bunch of ridiculous demands regarding the line of questioning.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if he flat out refused a debate and took his chances without any debates. God knows he's not going to be able to contend in a serious, policy-oriented debate with legitimate follow-up from moderators with the most policy savvy woman in the history of the United States.

If he does agree to debate he better start prepping now. General election debates have entirely different rules from primary debates. The main one being that the audience is prohibited from cheering or jeering or they're thrown out of the arena, so if Trump thinks he's going to just act like a bully and talk about the size of his d*ck again it's not going to work.

People who attend general election debates don't fall for bull****. They're supposed to be in-depth policy discussions and they're conducted as such by the moderators. It's not a circus environment like a primary debate is where you can just call your opponent an idiot and the audience yucks it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Maybe my standard for president is low because i came from the Philippines where 99% of politicians are corrupt that's why if Hilary's biggest controversy is using personal server, it doesn't look like a big deal to me. It's not like she is sending information to China. She used personal email server for convenience, wow is that it? meanwhile in my country presidents and relatives steal billions.

I never said Hillary is better than Trump though. But personal email server? Seriously, this is a big deal? Smh you people haven't been to third world countries.
          Man do u know that u get fired if u work for the government and u get caught doin that? Heck the secretary of defence????
          Her email was also claimed hacked by a terrorist group..... Smh...

Thanks for pointing out that u came from a corrupt country well dude do u want this country to become like the country u left????

No one should be above the law here thats what makes this country different than ur country

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            He's talking about these.

Sybrina Fulton, Mother Of Trayvon Martin. The Democrats have attempted to play the Martin’s killing as a case-in-point of white police racism. There are just three problems: first, the man who shot him, George Zimmerman, was not white; second, George Zimmerman was not a cop; third, Trayvon Martin was by all available evidence sitting atop Zimmerman’s prone body and slamming his head into the concrete when Zimmerman shot him. Zimmerman was not only acquitted of a murder charge, the Department of Justice couldn’t find anything to charge him for either.

Lezley McSpadden, Mother Of Michael Brown. Michael Brown was a thug who strong-arm robbed a convenience store, then punched Officer Darren Wilson, tried to grab his gun and shoot him, and finally tried to charge him before being shot. This is true according to witness testimony; even Eric Holder’s DOJ could not find something wrong with the shooting. That didn’t stop the left from manufacturing from whole cloth a narrative of evil white police officers shooting black men surrendering by shouting “Hands up, don’t shoot!”

Gwen Carr, Mother Of Eric Garner. Eric Garner was not murdered by police. He resisted arrest and was placed in a submission hold by the cops; he then died of a heart attack because he was dramatically overweight. Garner had a long history of health issues ranging from diabetes to sleep apnea to asthma so bad that he had to quit a city job. Garner shouldn’t have died over selling “loosies,” but blaming his death on cop racism is asinine.

Maria Hamilton, Mother Of Dontre Hamilton: This case isn’t a household name because Hamilton grabbed an officer’s baton and hit him in the neck with it before the officer shot him. The officer was fired because Hamilton was a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

Lucia McBath, Mother Of Jordan Davis: Jordan Davis was murdered by Michael David Dunn at a gas station in Florida. Davis was playing his music loudly in his car; Dunn confronted him, then got a gun and shot 10 rounds into the car. Davis was convicted of first degree murder. So what exactly is the problem with the criminal justice system or police, then?

Geneva Reed-Veal, Mother Of Sandra Bland. Sandra Bland committed suicide while in police custody. Rumors of an evil police murder and coverup circulated on the internet, but there was no evidence to back any of them.
            I heard that Attorney General Lynch and FBI Director James Comey will speak of how awesome Cliton is and how safe the country will be under her administration

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              You got to be dumb to think Hillary doesn't belong in prison.....forget the White House.

College kids that hate Trump think that everything should be free and that the national debt is a couple million bucks.
              Agreed 100%. You and I would be in jail for a long time for doing much less.

Comment

You're assuming that Trump will even agree to debate. There's growing concern that he's so ill-prepared and uninformed that he's going to refuse to even have any debates with Clinton or that, if he does, he's going to try to impose a bunch of ridiculous demands regarding the line of questioning.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if he flat out refused a debate and took his chances without any debates. God knows he's not going to be able to contend in a serious, policy-oriented debate with legitimate follow-up from moderators with the most policy savvy woman in the history of the United States.

If he does agree to debate he better start prepping now. General election debates have entirely different rules from primary debates. The main one being that the audience is prohibited from cheering or jeering or they're thrown out of the arena, so if Trump thinks he's going to just act like a bully and talk about the size of his d*ck again it's not going to work.

People who attend general election debates don't fall for bull****. They're supposed to be in-depth policy discussions and they're conducted as such by the moderators. It's not a circus environment like a primary debate is where you can just call your opponent an idiot and the audience yucks it up.

lol i wouldnt be surprised if he did that but i doubt it.

if he does that then the conspiracy theorists will be right all along in the donald was a hillary plant accusations.

trump is more arrogantly ignorant than arrogantly dumb like sarah palin who just couldnt grasp and analytically break down what was being fed to her.

trump will not only debate hillary but do well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  lol i wouldnt be surprised if he did that but i doubt it.

if he does that then the conspiracy theorists will be right all along in the donald was a hillary plant accusations.

trump is more arrogantly ignorant than arrogantly dumb like sarah palin who just couldnt grasp and analytically break down what was being fed to her.

trump will not only debate hillary but do well.
                  I'm honestly expecting him to pull some **** with the debates, or at least try to. He'll probably try to set the debate schedule or length like he did with a few during the primaries, or ask for an advanced copy of the questions that will be asked (which are never given out beforehand), or something else really childish and unprecedented.

I know you think the guy is a genius and all, and I'll give you the fact that he's a master manipulator of the media, but when it comes to debates he's done terribly thus far this season. People just didn't noticed because, like I said, the primary debates on the Republican side of things were a ****ing trainwreck. Everybody talked over each other, insults all over the place, no fact-checking by moderators whatsoever, etc...

In a legitimate general election debate that's focused only on policy and conducted in front of an impartial and silent crowd, Trump's theatrics are just going to make him look more and more unelectable to anybody not already supporting him. Which is the whole point of general election debates anyway - To attract moderates.

Comment

I'm honestly expecting him to pull some **** with the debates, or at least try to. He'll probably try to set the debate schedule or length like he did with a few during the primaries, or ask for an advanced copy of the questions that will be asked (which are never given out beforehand), or something else really childish and unprecedented.

I know you think the guy is a genius and all, and I'll give you the fact that he's a master manipulator of the media, but when it comes to debates he's done terribly thus far this season. People just didn't noticed because, like I said, the primary debates on the Republican side of things were a ****ing trainwreck. Everybody talked over each other, insults all over the place, no fact-checking by moderators whatsoever, etc...

In a legitimate general election debate that's focused only on policy and conducted in front of an impartial and silent crowd, Trump's theatrics are just going to make him look more and more unelectable to anybody not already supporting him. Which is the whole point of general election debates anyway - To attract moderates.
                    i dont think he's a genius...

at all.

i only like trump because of:

1. whoever the president is, they are gonna screw us anyway. at least trump will entertain us while hillary will just make the same crap mistakes while being as entertaining as a wladimir klitskcho clinch.

2. hillary is a breathtakingly phony and corrupt individual.

3. i agree with donald trump on curbing illegal immigration and the muslims.

other than that, im quite aware of trump's over inflated net worth and business record. many failures, which i dont mind because trump is ambitious. i respect ambitious men, not ambitious women.

ive seen hillary debate, trump has nothing to worry about if he preps properly.

Comment

• Alright lets get back to the daily skewering.

Comment

Working...
                      X