No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    This is how you know Trump’s advisers are worried about because he is sewing the seeds for discrediting the election should he lose by claiming fraud.

That’s great for the country.
    So are mass riot's, looting, beating people up, rsvp'ing Tix to a political event, blocking people from going to said event. Taking over cities dividing blacks from whites, telling whites they have to pay blacks, tearing down monuments, spray painting everything, calls to defund the police and the list goes on.
    Yeah, I'd say mail in voting will be a issue. We've already seen Dem only printed ballots.

Why would he think that?

Comment

You’re not intelligent. Your vote for Trump makes that clear.

Please stop pretending he has some agenda or policy initiative you agree with.

You look up to rich, racist idiots like him because you’re barely middle class, not too smart, and looking for someone to blame for your situation other than yourself.

Crazy policies like free college and health care. Meanwhile you love the affordable health care act except when it’s called Obamacare.

Imbecile. Take your stimulus check and slither back home.
      Lol WTF are you talking about I love Obamacare? Where in the hell did you get that idea? Yeah I love paying for others insurance lol.

My stimulas check? Bro I would bet anything I have more money in my safe than you do in your bank account let alone my savings account.

Tell ya what, I'll pull the cash out of my safe, take a pic with your screen name next to it. If I'm lying I'll leave, if not you leave the site for good. Deal?
      Let's see if I needed some stimulas check, deal? Oh wait, I'll include the pink slips to all my toys, truck, SUV and boat. All newer and paid for.
      You think you can put me on blast like that?

Your boy can't even come out the house but Trump doe. Biden has to do a fundraiser online haha. Yeah maybe next he'll run the country from his house.

And you call Trump a joke lol. Just stop, you won't even address Biden hiding out. You won't even reply to anything I posted and came up with some horse chit to try and side track the facts.

Bonus! I'll even include my insurance card.
      Last edited by man down; 06-23-2020, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Comment

This is how you know Trump’s advisers are worried about because he is sewing the seeds for discrediting the election should he lose by claiming fraud.

uh, no... he is pointing out that the dems are obviously trying to cheat

the side who is desperately fighting for the flawed system that can easily be exploited, is obviously the side who wants to cheat

Comment

• Comment

I think its clear that Trump is losing support among those closer to the center. Obviously his base is not going anywhere. Doesn't mean he will lose but he is definitely polling lower in places he won last cycle.

Trump is losing support among those closer to the center... the thing is so are the Democrats.

Interesting times.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Lol WTF are you talking about I love Obamacare? Where in the hell did you get that idea? Yeah I love paying for others insurance lol.

My stimulas check? Bro I would bet anything I have more money in my safe than you do in your bank account let alone my savings account.

Tell ya what, I'll pull the cash out of my safe, take a pic with your screen name next to it. If I'm lying I'll leave, if not you leave the site for good. Deal?
                Let's see if I needed some stimulas check, deal? Oh wait, I'll include the pink slips to all my toys, truck, SUV and boat. All newer and paid for.

Your boy can't even come out the house but Trump doe. Biden has to do a fundraiser online haha. Yeah maybe next he'll run the country from his house.

And you call Trump a joke lol. Just stop, you won't even address Biden hiding out. You won't even reply to anything I posted and came up with some horse chit to try and side track the facts.

...you do realise that particular post that triggered you from Dunn was aimed at Stebs don't you?

What boat did you go for?

Comment

Oh you mean like Biden was just a week ago? you fukin fraud

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

I was talking to Stebs here, not you. I clearly quoted him, not you.

Did you inadvertently reply or is Stebs your 2nd account?

I think you just exposed your alt by accident.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-24-2020, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                      Oh you mean like Biden was just a week ago? you fukin fraud
                      Where did Biden do what Trump did in this speech in Phoenix?

Comment

Working...
                      X