This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I think its clear that ***** is losing support among those closer to the center. Obviously his base is not going anywhere. Doesn't mean he will lose but he is definitely polling lower in places he won last cycle.
    I'm looking forward to the debates and seeing what the polling looks like after them. ***** seems like he is fighting off some sort of dementia half the time.

The unfortunate thing is we have to choose between these 2

I'd consider myself more a ******** than ********** but I'd choose ***** over ***** if what we are seeing in places like Seattle is what these far left dems think the country should be
    Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 06-23-2020, 10:20 AM.

Comment

You and the other ***** supporters have gotten so desperate that you will post anything from non credible sites just to try and equate every politician with *****.

When are you going to set aside this silliness and actually put our country ahead of *****?

The USA has 4% of the world's population but 20% of the covid-19 cases. ***** is failing at his response. Those mirroring his lead are failing-see Florida for example. You have proof from Bolton (although he should be hung for treason for withholding info from Congress to use later for personal profit). You have the situation this past weekend with the US Attorney in New York. Top that off you have that speech from Sat night where he made himself look like a racist imbecile.

How are you not ashamed of your vote for this guy?
      Aren't you ashamed of posting nonsense 24/7?

First you know for a fact China/****** and even Brazil's numbers can't be trusted so we know that stat means jack ****.. and your just pushing the orange man bad BS you always do..

You also ignore the fact that US has a ton of international travel coming in and out helping the virus spread quicker in the likes of NY/California at the beginning...

Unlike say the continent of Africa which has 1.3bn + So already your 20% of covid case despite having only 6% of the population in the world is ****ing dumb.. But hey that's not out of the ordinary for you

Btw ***** closed travel from infected areas before most countries and phaggots like you called him a racist.. but alas due to China and the WHO's lies pretty much every country in the West was slow to act

***** is doing so "bad" that the US is well below pretty much every major European country when it comes to death rate right?

Half those deaths were your boy Cuomo sending the elderly back into homes to spread the virus and kill everyone..

Comment

You and the other ***** supporters have gotten so desperate that you will post anything from non credible sites just to try and equate every politician with *****.

When are you going to set aside this silliness and actually put our country ahead of *****?

The USA has 4% of the world's population but 20% of the covid-19 cases. ***** is failing at his response. Those mirroring his lead are failing-see Florida for example. You have proof from Bolton (although he should be hung for treason for withholding info from Congress to use later for personal profit). You have the situation this past weekend with the US Attorney in New York. Top that off you have that speech from Sat night where he made himself look like a racist imbecile.

How are you not ashamed of your vote for this guy?
        Did you watch the special?

Lol yeah I'm voting *****. You kidding me? You think ***** is even a choice? Honest question, do you think you can run a country from a basement? If he's hiding now how in the world can he do everything a president needs to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          Do you have a full picture of the Joe ***** one?

I want to see how many white circles there are.

It almost looks like they are playing a fun game for pensioners.
          Why are the circles white? Does this signify you have to be in Joe's racist white circle of trust in order to talk to him!? Racist circles!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Couple of garbage pails.......

Comment

• Students for *****

Comment

• This should be a Neflix comedy special. How can any of you follow this guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Did you watch the special?

Lol yeah I'm voting *****. You kidding me? You think ***** is even a choice? Honest question, do you think you can run a country from a basement? If he's hiding now how in the world can he do everything a president needs to do?
                  What kind of lunatic thinks doing what the cdc and every valid health organization suggests doing-staying inside unless you have to- as hiding?

Get a grip dude. You won’t admit it but this has to be embarrassing for you.

He doesn’t give one damn about anything you truly care about other than keeping rich whites in power. He’s not a *********, not small government.

Well I’m gonna go back to the comedy show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    You hope he's losing support, listening to the left, how can he lose support, most Americans still have a brain and can see thru the bull****. You may be lacking in that area but I have confidence most Americans can think for themselves and will bury the ********s and their crazy out in left field policies in November.

Even with 24/7 negative news from the left media, he makes all of you look like fools daily, your no exception. You should be ashamed of yourself.
                    You’re not intelligent. Your vote for ***** makes that clear.

Please stop pretending he has some agenda or policy initiative you agree with.

You look up to rich, racist idiots like him because you’re barely middle class, not too smart, and looking for someone to blame for your situation other than yourself.

Crazy policies like free college and health care. Meanwhile you love the affordable health care act except when it’s called *****care.

Imbecile. Take your stimulus check and slither back home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      I'm looking forward to the debates and seeing what the polling looks like after them. ***** seems like he is fighting off some sort of dementia half the time.

I'd consider myself more a ******** than ********** but I'd choose ***** over ***** if what we are seeing in places like Seattle is what these far left dems think the country should be
                      It may once again come down to a popularity contest. Hillary was far less likable than *****. ***** not so much, but he has his own issues no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X