This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    The biggest AJ nuthugger on boxingscene claiming that he's unbiased. You can't make it up.

He is delusional. He just like to get reactions out of people so he can feel that people are paying attention to him.
    Last edited by STREET CLEANER; 06-02-2020, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Personally I think that ***** should fire Jared and Ivanka and bring in Don Jr as an official advisor.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        Personally I think that ***** should fire Jared and Ivanka and bring in Don Jr as an official advisor.
        Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Jared isn't really on *****'s side but if he's always close, you can keep an eye on him....make him think you fully trust him by giving him a job. It really benefits ***** because he won't be able to duck off and plot against him easily.

Comment

• [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/sgby7cJD/*****-Career-Failed-Politician.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            [IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/sgby7cJD/*****-Career-Failed-Politician.jpg[/IMG]
            No but this time for real! Lol

Comment

• No se que pasa con esto gente. Ahi segimos.

What I miss. Been out for a month. Let me guess
              Same ole bs...

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                I suggest we start with a group of ***** fan boys and Lysol as the disinfectant for clinical trials.
                I concur. Let’s
                See how many volunteers from that side we get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Lol

105k dead

40 million unemployed

Economy devastated

Global reputation in toilet

Police firing upon peaceful Americans so ***** can have a photo op

*****’s 10 points down in the polls and it’s only going to get worse
                  To be fair global reputation was in the toilet as soon as he was elected.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Yet they didn't act like animals and burn and loot everything.
                    I have never seen an “animal” burn or loot anything.

We humans are a different animal altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Minorities are American citizens that have The same 2nd amendment rights as you do.

Why you would be concerned or think it a problem that there are “minorities on their roofs with guns” ?

There were many armed people surrounding capital buildings In midwestern states when they were protesting stay at home restrictions. I didn’t notice any posts from you worrying about “whites armed in front of the governors mansion”.

You are part of the problem. You want different rules for different people. The rest of us are tired of that kind of America.

If you follow any of my post history , you would know that I am CCW (concealed carry permit)minority I am armed to the teeth .Every minority should be armed and not just for moments like this but for when thing go back to normal and the already ****ty hood is now even worse because the people who actually worked now will have no jobs.But guess who is against the 2A, liberals which is the exact point of my post they make it almost impossible for minorities to be armed , and be able to defend themselves and their property.Everything they think they are accomplishing is having the exact opposite effect(they want people disarmed/people are getting armed), you called ***** weak while every city that is burning to the ground is liberal ran.Americans are turning against the liberal movement hence the poll which always over samples Ds wanting the damn Military on city streets.

Comment

Working...
                      X