No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No matter what new facts comes out, Larry's mind is made up and isn't going to change.

Can you cite one example of a US President sic'ing the FBI on a presidential candidate and/or an elected president waiting to take office?

I'll wager you can't but you'll stick to this childish superfan "But they all do it!" excuse when your team's players get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Larry is one of the biggest superfan cheerleaders on the forum.

He was challenged days ago to show just one example each of him criticizing a Democrat and giving a Republican credit for anything.

He ran away like a scalded dog from that challenge, and aint been seen since.

(And yet he'll drive halfway across the country to try and fight some other idiot who disagreed with him on the Internet.)

Cheer your team on Larry!
    It’s just so delightful that the factions who tried to impeach Trump for using a transnational joint intelligence initiative to investigate Biden’s involvement with Burisma (which clearly the Hunter and Joe couldn’t have been more corrupt) are crying foul over the checkmate that has just occurred where the DOJ will now investigate the Obama administration for doing exactly that with fraudulent intelligence against Trump and his associates. Not to mention how destructive and corrupt the cover up has been with trying to field strip his staff, brainwash the country with red scare and immobilize and remove him from office. I’m not a Qtard but I know Trump had all the cards once he was told what happened during transition. The longer Trump lets this go on, the more corrupted his political enemies are becoming.

Comment

He was challenged days ago to show just one example each of him criticizing a Democrat and giving a Republican credit for anything.

(And yet he'll drive halfway across the country to try and fight some other idiot who disagreed with him on the Internet.)

Lol he's another one pretending to not be on a "team"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        so another conspiracy theory bites the dust
        bwhahahaha the irony

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Lindsey Graham and other senior GOP senators said today that they have no intention of having Obama testify so another conspiracy theory bites the dust

Guess that Trump will have to fabricate another distraction

who cares about shlthead Graham, and the other shlthead GOP cucks

Bulldog Durham is gonna butt-fcuk Obama until his eyes pop out

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Lol he's another one pretending to not be on a "team"
            It's quite odd, and he's not even the only one.

You'd think with all the blatant cheering on of the team they do they'd have no problem saying they are superfans of the team.

Why not admit it?

It would be like me painting my house, car, and other possessions silver and blue with a big star on it and running around going "How bout them Cowboys!"

Then when someone asked me if I was a Cowboys fan I said "No, I dont have a favorite team at all, I just watch football for fun."

They arent fooling anyone, but they sure do try.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              It’s just so delightful that the factions who tried to impeach Trump for using a transnational joint intelligence initiative to investigate Biden’s involvement with Burisma (which clearly the Hunter and Joe couldn’t have been more corrupt) are crying foul over the checkmate that has just occurred where the DOJ will now investigate the Obama administration for doing exactly that with fraudulent intelligence against Trump and his associates. Not to mention how destructive and corrupt the cover up has been with trying to field strip his staff, brainwash the country with red scare and immobilize and remove him from office. I’m not a Qtard but I know Trump had all the cards once he was told what happened during transition. The longer Trump lets this go on, the more corrupted his political enemies are becoming.
              The superfans who cant ever admit they are wrong or that Democrats ever do anything illegal are going to be spinning like mad as this goes on.

They'll take the art of embarrassing themselves to Zen levels.

Comment

No matter what new facts comes out, Larry's mind is made up and isn't going to change.

Can you cite one example of a US President sic'ing the FBI on a presidential candidate and/or an elected president waiting to take office?

I'll wager you can't but you'll stick to this childish superfan "But they all do it!" excuse when your team's players get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Dare to say anything negative about Obama or Michelle and Larry will be on you in a matter of seconds. No bias though. He tried playing that race nonsense with me until I insisted he post up all my racist posts. That shut him down. Ironically, he uses the same defense but holds others to a different standard. Probably too much weed.

I refuse to kiss his ass or pander to him like other members do just to win over his approval. What kind of grown ass man shares photos of himself and his family and then posts his real address and phone number while beefing with total strangers online? He doesn't realize how idiotic and dangerous that is, but, people with nothing to lose will behave accordingly.

Comment

• So now we know that the whole lot of them knew there was no evidence whatsoever of Russian collusion. None.

That came directly from people such as Obama, Rice, Clapper, McCabe, Comey, and Yates.

Yet just days after saying behind closed doors that this was a complete nothing burger, they all went on superfan outlets and spoke of all this evidence they had and that Mueller was going to find.

And who was on here during all that time posting hundreds of times about how Trump was guilty, he was going to be thrown in prison (with his whole family), and that "Mueller Time" was coming?

Yup, it was the same gaggle of idiots who got snookered and then called "stupid voters" by their own team's big name players.

What's so funny is that these are the same group of mental midgets who claim to have never once ever been wrong about anything.

Those clowns are damn lucky the forum retracted the rule that posting unsourced fake news would result in bans. We really need to bring that rule back, pronto.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Virus virus virus!

Comment

Working...
                      X