No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    You use to be a good poster. It's a shame what's happened to you.
    People will see what they want to see. If you can't see that our president has to be on the defense because of the constant attacks then no one can help you.
    Apparently I'm not the only one seeing it.

Comment

• Trump’s having to play defence because he’s the biggest failure in America’s history and tens of thousands have died as a result

“15 cases will soon be 0”

Gtfoh

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Hold on I can still say trump didn’t win the popular vote by millions. He’s o my president right now because of an archaic system that bears no relevance In today’s world.
        That archaic system has served USA well for over 200 years and will continue to do so for 200 more. Next thing you’ll be saying is that the constitution is archaic too. In any case you can say whatever you want but your vote will still mean nothing in the importance of whose elected in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          The problem with that theory is that the biggest 11 states could vote in the president if working together every election under both systems.

In fact, it's even easier for them under electoral college because they'd only need a plurality of votes in each of those states to pull it off.

The math doesn't coincide with the talking point.

By your logic the 3 smallest states can also vote in the President if the biggest states all have consistent alignment every election cycle.

If the theoretical electoral count among the big boys splits 266-269 and New Hampshire is the swing state then they can decide every election.

But it doesn’t work that way and never has, swing states and political ideologies always change throughout the USA and winning the electoral vote while losing the popular vote is somewhat of a recent phenomenon. If the big boy states aligned then the medium to small states would band together to equal them out. That is the nature of life. If Texas turns blue Wisconsin and Minnesota will turn red. There is no absolutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            I'll say this - as far as I can tell the real value of the electoral college is that it treats each state as an indepdent entity submitting one (weight adjusted) vote. That's more consistent with everything else involved with the formation of the US than a popular vote.

But the idea that it 'protects' the small states is just silly.
            It's not silly, it was one of the reasons for it

Just like how each state has only 2 senators no matter the size

Then opposite for the house of rep, bigger states has more votes

The founding fathers wanted a check and balance for everything

Electoral college wasnt just for the smaller states it also benefits the bigger states

It was just another way to spread around power between states

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              It's not silly, it was one of the reasons for it

Just like how each state has only 2 senators no matter the size

Then opposite for the house of rep, bigger states has more votes

The founding fathers wanted a check and balance for everything

Electoral college wasnt just for the smaller states it also benefits the bigger states

It was just another way to spread around power between states

The founding fathers ? Who is they? Not like they laid the foundation for the greatest country and government on earth, No, This guy obviously has all the answers.

Comment

• if someone wants to remove the Electoral College... they want to cheat

if someone opposes Voter-ID... they want to cheat

if someone wants vote-by-mail... they want to cheat

hmm, now... what political party could possibly be that low... that shltty... and that arrogant... to assume that the American public are that stupid?

wait, it appears that half the American public ARE that stupid

nvm, forget I said anything

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  if someone wants to remove the Electoral College... they want to cheat

if someone opposes Voter-ID... they want to cheat

if someone wants vote-by-mail... they want to cheat

hmm, now... what political party could possibly be that low... that shltty... and that arrogant... to assume that the American public are that stupid?

wait, it appears that half the American public ARE that stupid

nvm, forget I said anything
                  Trump votes by mail

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    The founding fathers ? Who is they? Not like they laid the foundation for the greatest country and government on earth, No, This guy obviously has all the answers.
                    Yup.

Who needs to listen to men like Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, George Washington, etc when we have these kids who are never wrong on the Internet around.

I mean, let's be real here. None of those Founding Father dudes ever "handed out Ls" on an Internet forum, so what do they know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Trump votes by mail

executive privilege is not the same thing

we are talking about... for you dumbasses, not for POTUS

Comment

Working...
                      X