No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    This Corona will pass , the economy will be back well before the elections and Senile Joe will have a hell of a time answering questions on him and his son carrying water for China.

Most of the Country hates China.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...against-china/

-77% blame China for coronavirus including more than two-thirds (67%) of Democrats

-71% say American companies should pull back manufacturing in China

-69% support Trump’s tougher trade policies with China

-54% say China should pay reparations

Trump'a campaign has the money to keep flooding airwaves with these ads.

So much material for Trump to destroy Biden with on China and Corona alone. Hell remember Barack Obama’s Obamacare tax on medical devices drove a lot of manufacturing for masks and other products overseas.

And my favorite Robert Gates on Biden: "I think he's been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."
    Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 04-10-2020, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      So every country in the world have an inept reality tv star running their country too?

Or is america the only country with covid-19 because of trump?

Come on now.

He pulled a Bush jr.

He sat on his hands and did nothing to prepare the nation.

Blame it on public service shock or just cluelessnes.

Regardless of his "Not being aware" song and dance.

He's responsible for the rapid spread. Yes !

He has the same intelligence briefings as every past President b4 him.

He knows exactly what is and what was going on in China.

I'm not falling for the "I didn't know" bs.

PS: He just can't stop lieing.....

[IMG]
      [/IMG]

Comment

So every country in the world have an inept reality tv star running their country too?

Lol. Trump was inept at outset. Way before covid. That wasn’t even a nice try.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            I dont think it would have mattered who was president tbh.

Just my opinion.

This is not politics to me. This stuff is inevitable.

No matter who the president, premier, prime minister, chancellor is.

Republican, democrat, liberal, conservative.

You cant control biology. It's a virus. Ppl get sick. Some die. That's life.

I'd say the same thing if it was president hillary in charge.

Comment

• President sounded emotional at the end of the prayer.

I truly pray God gives him strength

Comment

yea... I can understand partisan politicians somehow trying to blame Trump for covid-19, but how stupid would a US citizen need to be to pull a stunt like that?

America is half-full of good people and half-full of fkn idiots

Comment

• the most relevant facts...

1)

the democrat deep-state is CLEARLY in bed with China... NO question

that is why the USA was getting raped by China in those "insane trade deals"

... seriously, who makes " insane trade deals "?

Joe Biden... that's who...

THAT... is why Hunter " no experience " Biden received $1.5b from the Chinese Government for doing... absolutely nothing

what about Uranium One... that was absolutely fkn insane... ?

2)

they are DESPERATE to get rid of Trump...

because they know that he will win the election, and he is intent on destroying the deep-state during his last term in office...

they are literally fighting for their lives, because they performed some treasonous acts during the Obama administration, and Durham is preparing indictments as we speak

the deep-state has already proven how low they will sink

they have already proven that they do not give a flying fat fcuk about America... they are globalists

they have already proven that they will do anything

3)

the US government tested biological weapons on US citizens HUNDREDS of times... according to declassified information

if anybody needs a link to the declassified documents, just ask

4)

according to at least 3 independent scientists... covid-19 does have a gain-of-function signature... meaning that it has been engineered

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 =

it is your fault

the political collusion between the FBI/CIA/DOJ that was detailed in the IG report was BEYOND shocking...

you should not be shocked, you should be scared shltless

that is exactly what Eisenhower warned about

Comment

• Sure the queen made ONE good 5 minute speech written for her, in a room without any journalists, while Trump has to deal with lunatic journalists and answer their dumb questions and deal with their non-stop attacks on him daily...

Great comparison.

It's also a good thing that her speech was so good, because the people in the UK are dying at a rate that's almost 4 times as high as the US in terms of case ratio, and almost 2 and a half times as high in terms of population per capita...

Almost half the deaths of the US, but with 1/5th of the population. Not mentionning the fact that in the US, they count people who died from other causes but were merely infected with COVID in these stats.

But yeah, the Queen made a good speech at least. UK citizens can sleep worry free now.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                    That's a great cartoon of the queen. The artist absolutely nailed it imo. Spot on comic depiction. Trump's head is a bit flat but the drawing of the queen is A+

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Yeah sure. A worlwide pandemic. The industry coming to a full stop. Businesses closing for months. Market fell by 35%.

Economy still doing better than it was peaking at under Obama...

Keep crying.

You have until January 19th 2025, so pace your tears well.

Comment

Working...
                      X