No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    True dat! I am happy that you shared that.

The Fed and the Central Banks are making money off of these 'bail outs' because their own system does not work. It's like we, the people, are drowning in debt while the 'bankers' are loading buckets of debt out of their sinking boat and throwing it on the people who are already drowning in debt. Good thing Trump is here to fight for the people...…..Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 03-29-2020, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• as-is often the case, most of America's problems started where... ?

you guessed it... the good ol US of A

you have to wonder... how could US citizens sit idly and allow some of these black projects to flourish... but then, you read comments from some of the fukwits in this thread, and it all starts to make sense

many of the very dirtiest, lowest... chemical, biological... weapons... on the planet today... were made in good ol Fort Detrick... and of course, they end up on the open market

it looks like you guys need to stop crying at China... they are obviously not blameless... and are likely responsible for the release... but surprise surprise, the good ol USA had their grubby hands on covid-19 first

NOT surprised at all

the USA have been testing biological testing ON THEIR OWN CITIZENS since 1950...

https://www.businessinsider.com/mili...9?r=AU&IR=T#-2

Comment

• the USA have been testing biological testing ON THEIR OWN CITIZENS since 1950...

https://www.businessinsider.com/mili...9?r=AU&IR=T#-2

FACT: you reap what you sow

NOT wishing harm on anyone... I hope everyone is well

but...

you need to take some responsibility for your out-of-control deep-state government... if you want any sympathy from me

FACT: you reap what you sow

Comment

as-is often the case, most of America's problems started where... ?

you guessed it... the good ol US of A
          -You mean the unelected foreigners at the
          Federal Reserve, don't you? ……..Rockin'

Comment

you need to take some responsibility for your out-of-control deep-state government... if you want any sympathy from me
            That is being tended to as we speak. They will be in jail or killed in a short time.

Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!! …….Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Trumpanzees still loyal to their unfit lying orange master. Just wait till they and theirs get sick.

It's fun to come here every few days to see what the idi*ots on the left are writing. You clowns never fail to make total as* holes out of yourselves.

Here's some more snippets of some of the moronic bull***** you idiots spread around, and you wonder why your always on the losing end. The big empty space you guys carry on your shoulders might have something to do with it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/greg-g...ce-permanently

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                It's fun to come here every few days to see what the idi*ots on the left are writing. You clowns never fail to make total as* holes out of yourselves.

Here's some more snippets of some of the moronic bull***** you idiots spread around, and you wonder why your always on the losing end. The big empty space you guys carry on your shoulders might have something to do with it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/greg-g...ce-permanently
                Its weird AF no.. I have seen a few of them on this site wishing Trump supports get sick and even die from the virus..

I guess it's just standard behaviour for your "love everyone.. everyone is equal" liberals these days

Even Queen Hilary thought it was appropriate to have a laugh at Americans being infected/dying just to take a shot at Trump

Comment

• What's this you ask? Ah nothing, just Hanx arriving in LA from his private jet getting greeted my government officials frisking him prior to stuffing him into a black SUV. Told you the arrests were coming......still think you got it figured out?

Comment

• Pelosi Accuses Trump of Killing People on CNN, Hints at Another Impeachment!!

Comment

• Drumpf bragging about his briefing tv ratings on Twitter, wtf is this prick? People are dying you total monkey.

Comment

Working...
                      X