No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    This has been addressed numerous times already, it isn’t a gotcha question anymore. It’s going to be paid for through our tax dollars like everything else.

I wonder if you ask questions like how we’re going to pay for unnecessary military budget increases and stupid shlt like space force?
    The central bank is finished. ……...Rockin'

Comment

Typical strawman argument...

He's one of the stupid ones around here.
      Originally posted by Lords View Post
      This has been addressed numerous times already, it isn’t a gotcha question anymore. It’s going to be paid for through our tax dollars like everything else.
      It's so cute to see a boy imitating his daddy.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." -Charles Caleb Colton

As I said before, I'm not here to be a trendsetter. Though it is indeed flattering to be parroted and imitated, I prefer it when people think for and speak like themselves. If I want to hear myself repeated I'll break out my old tape recorder.

Comment

• Under Trump, America has now lost 4 HW belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          The central bank is finished. ……...Rockin'
          You're wrong.

Government nationalizing industries and implementing a command economy always brings economic prosperity.

It worked so well in places like the USSR, the Eastern Bloc, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea, and Venezuela.

Oh wait....

Comment

• Who wouldn't want your healthcare put in the hands of lifer politicians?

After all, they've done so well with everything else they've touched.

The Government showed they couldn't even put together a healthcare website properly.

But don't worry, when your life is on the line and you need the best medical care to survive, they'll do just fine. Genius.

Comment

The guy is a troll.

He once swore that he had multiple “sources” that Bernie drove a $100k car, but when I challenged him to provide only 1 source he ran for the hills. He so stupid that he obviously fell for the internet trolling with this fake story. Smh
              Even it were true it’s a non issue. He’s 70 years old. He can’t have a 100k car? Dude lives in the sticks and thinks 100k is an Uber expensive car. He’s not rolling a million dollar koniggsegg

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Under Trump, America has now lost 4 HW belts.
                Lolol. Must spread some rep..

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Under Trump, America has now lost 4 HW belts.
                  Now that is a much more solid grounds for impeachment than the BS the dems had so far.

Comment

• Korean-American woman explains how America's freedom is superior to failed communism. Says libtards need to wake up from the pipe dream. She escaped from South Korea, her parents were North Korean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      All government get their Money from taxes. Or selling stuff to other governments.
                      Yeah I just found it funny he said "government funded". Every time I hear that I'm always saying "you mean tax payer funded"

Comment

Working...
                      X