No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post

Then that means your approval rating poll is irrelevant????

Thanks for that!

Comment

Good, 9 years is completely ridiculous. It was a complete miscarriage of justice.

Trump & Barr cleaning s*** up.
      Bwuhahaha

Corruption in clear sight

He’s guilty

Do the crime, do the time

3rd world stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Bwuhahaha

Corruption in clear sight

He’s guilty

Do the crime, do the time

3rd world stuff
        9 years for fibbing is 3rd world stuff, i agree, especially when you consider Roger's age. He would probably die in prison for a minor crime.

Anyway, what happened to Hillary when she lied to congress? Did she get 9 years in prison?
        Last edited by denium; 02-12-2020, 05:23 AM.

Comment

9 years for fibbing is 3rd world stuff, i agree, especially when you consider Roger's age. He would probably die in prison for a minor crime.

Anyway, what happened to Hillary when she lied to congress? Did she get 9 years in prison?

He threatened a judge and harassed witnesses

Hillary testified for 11 hours and nada

Trump appointed a partisan hack to investigate her and after 2 years they got nada, zilch, nothing

They couldn’t even make up stuff

Stone should rot in prison and anyone who denies it is a partisan hack

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Moron didnt know there was 2 votes but hes trying to play gotcha.
            He cant play Gotcha! if he doesn't have an opponent to play it with.

Just sayin'.

Comment

• Hmm despite the biased polls trashy likes to point to..

The little cretin can't dispute these facts.. Trump gets thousands of people to turn up to his rallies..

Democratic candidates outside of Bernie can barely fill a town hall.. let alone full stadiums

In 2016 Trump barely lost New Hampshire

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump...-new-hampshire

What happens? he almost/does double the turn out that Bush/Clinton/Obama got and apparently the highest voter turnout in New Hampshire of any incumbent president over the past 4 decades.

No wonder these kids are on suicide watch and lashing out after the impeachment failure

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Oh....I forgot to add this part because I don't often read the end of your posts since they just sound like a leaky vaglna.

But here you go

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bipartisan

You're welcome!

Lmao

1 vote is bipartisan

Bipartisan is 2 parties working together.

Not 1 vote from 1 party.

Low iq.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  And when did you give the 52-48 vote....Dumbass

You're trying so hard to cover for your blunder. That's the funniest part

This is America
                  The fact you thought it was a blunder shows me you didnt know there was 2 votes.

Like I said there was 2 votes. 53-47 and 52-48.

I knew about both but just chose to use the 53-47 figure.

You tried to play gotcha because your dumbass only knew about the 52-48 figure.

It's so obvious.

Like I said you try too hard.

Try it with someone else. I'm way smarter than you. Even over the internet I can tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    He cant play Gotcha! if he doesn't have an opponent to play it with.

Just sayin'.
                    Do you think hes a kid that doesnt know better?

Or theres something wrong with him?

He doesnt understand figure of speech and takes things literally.

In another thread i was speaking in a generalization and he didnt understand. He tried to correct me because I said "all".

Then here he thinks he's won some kind of victory because I used a 53-47 figure and not the other 52-48 figure.

Maybe he's a dumb kid or some kind of re tard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Do you think hes a kid that doesnt know better?

Or theres something wrong with him?

He doesnt understand figure of speech and takes things literally.

In another thread i was speaking in a generalization and he didnt understand. He tried to correct me because I said "all".

Then here he thinks he's won some kind of victory because I used a 53-47 figure and not the other 52-48 figure.

Maybe he's a dumb kid or some kind of re tard.

He's very immature, and doesnt have the knowledge or life experiences an adult would, hence me thinking he is a kid. That, or he is suffering from a case of arrested development.

There is also most likely mental illness, specifically OCD.

That's where that last word attrition nonsense comes from.

If you've ever known or studied OCD sufferers, you'd get it.

They have these weird tics in life they have to itch, for use of a better word.

For example, a sufferer may have to tap his doorknob 3 times whenever he closes the door. Every time, without fail. His mind makes him have to do this.

Now if that person cant tap the doorknob 3 times because they are prevented from doing so, there is a mental break, a meltdown. They cant mentally function, many actually have serious anxiety and panic attacks. Some even start screaming and yelling.

That's why he has to get the last word (and win every time). Its his OCD routine, and in his defense he cant fix it without the proper psychological help and experts.

But the rest of the forum shouldn't have to have their threads gummed up whenever his mentally defective self has one of his episodes.

Comment

Working...
                      X