Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So every now and then I like to take a peak at political betting action and see what that tells us.

Right now, Trump is being given a 55-60% chance of winning the election by the bettor markets. And 35-40% chance of winning the popular vote.

If you wanna take a dark horse to win it all, you can get 13/1 on Buttigieg or 30/1 on Warren. I think this overvalues Buttigieg's chances honestly, I saw as high as 28/1 before the Iowa win. But Warren seems like a good value.

I think the best value is with Joe Biden, who is 8.5/1 on your money. That's tempting. I think Iowa was a setback but he could probably turn it around if he doesn't descend any further into senility and his campaign financing picks up.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-08-2020, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      If you can't beat Trump, join him.

You know Trump is winning on the issues when the political opposition is mimicking his points to the letter.

Comment

• Impeachment is forever, so Trump wants the record ‘expunged’

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...ecord-expunged

Fat chance, fat boy

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          FACT: everyone knows those points were 100% correct

YOU knew they were 100% correct when you replied

what a fkn ret4rd kid... you do not even live in the USA, but you have decided to defend the lowest bunch of shltbag politicians on the planet anyway LMAO
          Lmao

1. Provide proof not Hannity bs

Need I remind you that his own network regards him as a liar

2. Mueller confiscated property worth $28 million from Manafort (net cost $4 million), put many in jail and the only reason why he didn’t indict Trump was because of DOJ policy

It was the opposite of a hoax

3. Provide proof not Hannity bs

4. So a respected academic made it up?

Gtfoh

Her family suffered death threats and were forced to move

Kavanaugh had his debts paid off

Do the math

5. “Weaponised?”

Bwuhahaha

They were obstructed at every turn

6. I can’t stand Hillary but she’s the most investigated politician in American history

Result: zero, zilch, nada, a ****ing goose egg and unlike the ***** in the WH, she testified

She’s just been cleared AGAIN by Trump’s handpicked prosecutor after 2 years of investigation

Obama lmfao

And as for Bulldog Durham lmao

Sorry but if you’re going to continue to believe clowns who have been declared liars by their own network then you will continue to be disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

2. Mueller confiscated property worth $28 million from Manafort (net cost $4 million), put many in jail and the only reason why he didn’t indict Trump was because of DOJ policy
            Which had what to do with Russian collusion? ZILCH.. NOTHING

Even with Muller and co squeezing every Trump associate possible trying to get them to flip..what did they have at the end? what evidence did he have showing Trump and Russia colluding? nothing

After 3 years of clowns like you telling everyone the walls are closing in.. Now all you got is "DOJ policy doe" embarrassing

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Which had what to do with Russian collusion? ZILCH.. NOTHING

Even with Muller and co squeezing every Trump associate possible trying to get them to flip..what did they have at the end? what evidence did he have showing Trump and Russia colluding? nothing

After 3 years of clowns like you telling everyone the walls are closing in.. Now all you got is "DOJ policy doe" embarrassing
              Bwuhahaha

Trumps associates all went to jail

Comment

• The Dems have taking more loses than the 1962 Mets. But they are still a few fanatics that still believe.

Comment

• FFS some of u mvtherfvuckers are absolutely infantile with the cry ass hate. Trump is Still President, and hes gonna win again. Get over the sh#t, and Get a life. Pathetic and embarrassing to say the least.
                  Last edited by MELLY-MEL...; 02-08-2020, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• LMFAO at the stupid grubers here who went on and on and on for over 2 years about the Russian collusion hoax insulting the intelligence of others.

They take the Dunning-Kruger effect to Zen levels.

Comment

• This is how you take down Trump,

Comment

Working...
                      X