No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    She approached him camera in hand trying to go viral. She was not trying to debate or have a dialogue.

Anybody trying to debate a Trumpanzee is wasting their time. That's why I don't debate no more. I just call you names and treat you like the idiots you all are. Dumbass brainwashed cult members
    Here you are basically confirming what I said before about you guys style. No debate, no real facts, just team D talking point, insults, and refusal to engage in an intelligent discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Here you are basically confirming what I said before about you guys style. No debate, no real facts, just team D talking point, insults, and refusal to engage in an intelligent discussion.
      I can't speak for anybody but myself. I see a lot of posters in here debating with the Trumpanzees. I stopped doing that a long time ago. No sense in debating anybody in a cult

Comment

I can't speak for anybody but myself. I see a lot of posters in here debating with the Trumpanzees. I stopped doing that a long time ago. No sense in debating anybody in a cult
        Trump voters feel the same about you Dems so it's all good.

Comment

I think you stopped '"debating' after making a complete fool out of yourself during the Mueller investigation/conspiracy theory.

It's a shame that thread got merged, I'd have enjoyed going back and laughing at it.

Comment

Did Trump’s presidency cause you to sell less wigs? Is that why you’re salty?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Trump voters feel the same about you Dems so it's all good.
              Good. Stop quoting me when I post something then. But you all can't stop because you're cult members. You see dear leader name and respond like you're programmed to

Originally posted by denium View Post
              It's a shame that thread got merged, I'd have enjoyed going back and laughing at it.
              Blame your fellow Trumpanzee 1sad65 for the thread being merged. He whined to the mods about it just like he's whining to the mods about my other thread. And the right wing mods did it. Specifically the Trumpanzee mode Jaded. Go talk to him

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Did Trump’s presidency cause you to sell less wigs? Is that why you’re salty?
                Another Trumpanzee. They can't help themselves. I'm telling you idiots I'm not debating with you cult members and you can't help but respond. I was talking to GGGolovkin. The other cult members had to jump in like they're programmed to

Comment

Another Trumpanzee. They can't help themselves. I'm telling you idiots I'm not debating with you cult members and you can't help but respond. I was talking to GGGolovkin. The other cult members had to jump in like they're programmed to
                  So you’re broke in a thriving economy, it that it?

Comment

Good. Stop quoting me when I post something then. But you all can't stop because you're cult members. You see dear leader name and respond like you're programmed to

Blame your fellow Trumpanzee 1sad65 for the thread being merged. He whined to the mods about it just like he's whining to the mods about my other thread. And the right wing mods did it. Specifically the Trumpanzee mode Jaded. Go talk to him
                    I don't know if you noticed but it's been a while since I argued with you. I did question a topic of yours today's because it didn't make much sense to me. Other than that I haven't posted much about politics recently.
                    I'm over it all. I see that some would rather shoot themselves in the foot rather than do well.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      I don't know if you noticed but it's been a while since I argued with you. I did question a topic of yours today's because it didn't make much sense to me. Other than that I haven't posted much about politics recently.
                      I'm over it all. I see that some would rather shoot themselves in the foot rather than do well.
                      You're quoting me in this topic (where I didn't address you) and in 1sad65 topic where he's whining.

I find it so odd that a guy that doesn't vote is so into politics. Says he's not a Dem but starts a thread like this. Kind of odd isn't it?
                      You find it odd I'd start a topic about something that's about to dominate the news cycle from now until November?

I'm about to do a topic about Rush Limbaugh lung cancer. I'm not a Rush Limbaugh fan. Do you find that odd that I'll do that topic?!?

You people are stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X