OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Typical Trumpanzee
    Hates free speech and feels the Constitution should be thrown away to protect Trump. She was also uninformed.
    Wanna make a bet on her having all her teeth?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Soetoro on hot mic saying he can help Putin once he has more leverage after re-election.
      Help him with what exactly?

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      20% of our uranium sold to Russia under Soetoro's watch.
      Not surprisingly, this is fake news.

The repeated, incorrect claim that Russia obtained ‘20 percent of our uranium’

Given that Uranium One’s production is only 2 percent of an already small total U.S. production — not 20 percent — the overwrought claims that Clinton “gave away” 20 percent of the U.S. nuclear supply or that Russia controls that much U.S. uranium are simply absurd.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...f-our-uranium/

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Quid pro Joe caught on video saying he pressured the Ukranian president using $1,000,000,000 as leverage to fire a prosecutor investigating his son and the Gas company of which his son was being paid upwards of $85,000 per month. On the tape he brags that Soetoro knows all about it too.

Facts.....so pesky, so damning, so...........NOT IN YOU FAVOR.
      False. Biden was following official US policy, and his son was NEVER under investigation. The investigation was into the Burisma owner from BEFORE BIDEN JOINED THE COMPANY.

Ask PolitiFact: Does a video show Joe Biden confessing to bribery? No

When Biden had his now-famous showdown with Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko in 2015, he was delivering a message not only from the United States, but from the International Monetary Fund and the European Union. All three en****** were focused on curtailing corruption in Ukraine, and all three were deeply suspicious that Poroshenko’s prosecutor was playing a familiar game of tamping down investigations as a form of political favoritism.

By all credible accounts, the prosecutor had slow-walked the investigation of the energy company that hired Biden’s son; so, if anything, the prosecutor was doing the Bidens a favor. Getting rid of him would do the opposite.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...den-confessin/
      Hunter Biden 'did not violate anything,' former Ukrainian prosecutor says

“Hunter Biden cannot be responsible for violations of the management of Burisma that took place two years before his arrival,” Lutsenko told the Post.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-says-n1059136
      Seems your facts are fakes

But here's something that's real for you.

What do you think? Did Trump lie?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Wanna make a bet on her having all her teeth?
        Why do you hate America and the Constitution?

Comment

Why do you hate America and the Constitution?
          Bruh, this is a road you don't really want to go down. Don't tell me I hate America and the Constitution, when you defend the party that wants to abolish the electoral college, and defend the party that tried to abuse the separation of powers by having the Speaker of the House intentionally neglect to transmit the articles in a blatant attempt to extort politcal favor.

Do you really want to have this talk about the Constitution?

Comment

Bruh, this is a road you don't really want to go down. Don't tell me I hate America and the Constitution, when you defend the party that wants to abolish the electoral college, and defend the party that tried to abuse the separation of powers by having the Speaker of the House intentionally neglect to transmit the articles in a blatant attempt to extort politcal favor.

Do you really want to have this talk about the Constitution?
            Do you agree with your fellow Trumpanzee in the video that you shouldn't be allowed to say those things about Trump?

Comment

Typical Trumpanzee
              Hates free speech and feels the Constitution should be thrown away to protect Trump. She was also uninformed.
              That's taking a strawman fallacy to Zen levels.

Expected from an intellectual idiot and coward such as yourself.

Comment

• https://sports.yahoo.com/president-t...033427448.html

Trump congratulates Kansas for their Kansas City chiefs win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  https://sports.yahoo.com/president-t...033427448.html

Trump congratulates Kansas for their Kansas City chiefs win.
                  At least he didn't claim we have 57 states.

Comment

Do you agree with your fellow Trumpanzee in the video that you shouldn't be allowed to say those things about Trump?
                    No. I believe he should have the right to say those things, up until the point of slander or defamation. That said, I agree with her right to confront his lies in a peacable manner. I encourage the open discourse of ideas between the two, which is something the liberal doesn't seem to want, with his mannerism, insults, and ignoring her with his book.

This video is very indicative of things. One side wants to debate, the other side just wants to state their side, then try to shut down the other side with insults.

Comment

No. I believe he should have the right to say those things, up until the point of slander or defamation. That said, I agree with her right to confront his lies in a peacable manner. I encourage the open discourse of ideas between the two, which is something the liberal doesn't seem to want, with his mannerism, insults, and ignoring her with his book.

This video is very indicative of things. One side wants to debate, the other side just wants to state their side, then try to shut down the other side with insults.
                      That describes MCC himself perfectly.

Dude starts debates and polls, then puts anyone who makes points he cant refute on Ignore.

He's the biggest intellectual coward on the forum, and theres alot of those on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X