No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I dont think its a crime, and I don't think its impeachable, whats the problem?
    Yall mfers who hype the constitution sure do forget it when its convenient.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors
    This is the problem I got with all you R & D fanboys. You'll crucify the other team one week for whatever but you'd defend a guy doing the same thing the next week cuz of the stupid letter by each of their names. Its beyond insane to me how all you D & R types think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

This is the problem I got with all you R & D fanboys. You'll crucify the other team one week for whatever but you'd defend a guy doing the same thing the next week cuz of the stupid letter by each of their names. Its beyond insane to me how all you D & R types think.
      So they are impeaching him over bribery? cause last time i checked that wasn't flying.. they didn;t have the evidence.. so they gave up on it and going for obstruction/abuse of power instead

Neither of which really fit treason/Bribery or high crimes

In fact Abuse/Obstruction is very vague and just highlights the lack of a case the Dems actually have

Obama/Bush could have quite easily been impeached over obstruction/abuse of power.. Nice precedent set by the democrats.. Now pretty much every president going forward will be impeached
      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 01-27-2020, 07:56 AM.

Comment

And more lawyers argue against it. Particularly because you cannot prove his intent. You need to stop getting yourself bogged down with impeachment. He isn't going anywhere and you need to accept that. This impeachment is a fail, and only helped boost Trumps approval ratings, he currently has his highest average since he became president.
        Where is your proof that more lawyers argue against it??? Even the lawyers arguing FOR Trump that abuse of power isn't an impeachable offense have been on record saying that it actually is, which is why the defense is even more laughable.

Johnson was impeached for abuse of power. Nixon was going to be impeached because of abuse of power. Clinton was accused of abuse of power.

No one is getting "bogged down" with impeachment. I think what YOU need to do is think about what's right and what's wrong instead of keeping your guy in office. He clearly did it, as we both agree, it was clearly wrong, and it is NOT how a President should ever be allowed to behave. He is unfit to be president. I'm not even sweating him being removed because it's unlikely. But he should be completely exposed so people can make an informed decision about who should be the next president.
        Last edited by travestyny; 01-27-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Nice car.....

Comment

• Apparently, that's not what Bolton is saying.

Citing multiple people's description of the unpublished draft manuscript by Bolton, the Times reported that Bolton claims Trump told him in August that he wanted to continue holding military aid to Ukraine until the country helped with investigations into Democrats -- including former Vice President Joe Biden.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/27/polit...-26/index.html
            I think it's time that we get those witnesses. What do yall think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Like I've been saying from the beginning. This was just Rudy trying to make some money and he brought Trump in on it. Trump trusts Rudy going back to their days in NY. If you look around Trump the only people around him who he's known longer than Rudy are his kids
              While it's good to see you focusing on corruption by politicians, I have a question for you.....

While you're upset at this claim that Giuliani got money out of Ukraine, Hunter Biden took millions out of Ukraine and you said all of nothing.

If not out of superfan team loyalty, why the glaring double standard?

Comment

• Canary trap about to pop me thinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Where is your proof that more lawyers argue against it??? Even the lawyers arguing FOR Trump that abuse of power isn't an impeachable offense have been on record saying that it actually is, which is why the defense is even more laughable.

Johnson was impeached for abuse of power. Nixon was going to be impeached because of abuse of power. Clinton was accused of abuse of power.

No one is getting "bogged down" with impeachment. I think what YOU need to do is think about what's right and what's wrong instead of keeping your guy in office. He clearly did it, as we both agree, it was clearly wrong, and it is NOT how a President should ever be allowed to behave. He is unfit to be president. I'm not even sweating him being removed because it's unlikely. But he should be completely exposed so people can make an informed decision about who should be the next president.

I'll tell you whats right and wrong, whats wrong was impeaching Trump, whats right is that he will be acquitted faster than Usain Bolt gets to the finish line.

He's not getting exposed for anything that someone with established pre conceived notions already doesnt have about him. This impeachment trial is an abysmal fail for ratings, which means people just dont care, or don't care nearly as much as you do. And its a help to him because after all this exposing of Trump his approval is actually going up. So in that case expose away.

Again don't waste your energy on this, it wont change anyones minds and if you truly want Trump removed, then impeaching only hurts that case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Oh im sorry, why don't you in all of your constitutional internet wisdom show how we "forget" about it when its convenient regarding this case. Your dumbass cant even string a proper sentence together and you're going to be talking about the constitution.

Comment

I'll tell you whats right and wrong, whats wrong was impeaching Trump, whats right is that he will be acquitted faster than Usain Bolt gets to the finish line.

He's not getting exposed for anything that someone with established pre conceived notions already doesnt have about him. This impeachment trial is an abysmal fail for ratings, which means people just dont care, or don't care nearly as much as you do. And its a help to him because after all this exposing of Trump his approval is actually going up. So in that case expose away.

Again don't waste your energy on this, it wont change anyones minds and if you truly want Trump removed, then impeaching only hurts that case.

So it's wrong to impeach a President who withholds security funds from a country in order to secure his own political gain???

Please explain the logic in that.

Comment

Working...
                      X