X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    The ********s are presenting facts so it’s not a smear
    Same facts they presented during the ****** hoax? Which went from ***** is a spy/Putin Lackey.. Too ***** and Putin colluded to get him elected.. When that wouldn't stick they had to desperately pivot to obstruction?

Or the Kavanaugh hearings?

Sorry i can only be fooled so often unless there is some obvious evidence presented (currently not happened) otherwise why would they need more witnesses? don't they have an open and shut case?

Oh and they have been trying to get this guy for 3 years and been very public about it.. it's ****ing HILARIOUS they now are saying it's a "conspiracy theory" by the far right/**********s that they have been out to get/impeach the president from day one.. When there is hundreds of videos/articles out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Same facts they presented during the ****** hoax? Which went from ***** is a spy/Putin Lackey.. Too ***** and Putin colluded to get him elected.. When that wouldn't stick they had to desperately pivot to obstruction?

Or the Kavanaugh hearings?

Sorry i can only be fooled so often unless there is some obvious evidence presented (currently not happened) otherwise why would they need more witnesses? don't they have an open and shut case?

Oh and they have been trying to get this guy for 3 years and been very public about it.. it's ****ing HILARIOUS they now are saying it's a "conspiracy theory" by the far right/**********s that they have been out to get/impeach the president from day one.. When there is hundreds of videos/articles out there.
      You obviously missed the part where *****, Giuliani and Mulvaney confessed live

Comment

• explain to a brit...

why won't dems/***** let his son be called? refusing is a real bad look. maybe having him up there on the stand would be a bad look too, even if nothing could be proved against him, but it seems right now that the dems went through all this to impeach ***** but now say 'if it means calling *****'s son to testify, nevermind". wasted all this time only for no evidence to be shared because they want to protect *****'s image ahead of the primaries?

but it's not my country, i don't fully know the process, maybe i'm missing something. what ***** did was wrong so far as i can tell but this whole shitshow makes it look like dems can't run anything, especially not a whole country

Comment

You obviously missed the part where *****, Giuliani and Mulvaney confessed live
          So ***** confessed on live TV that he withheld aid until ******* looked into/investigated Hunter *****?

Can you link me (you said it was yesterday).. because it does sound damning if that is actually what he said

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Johnson! View Post
            explain to a brit...

why won't dems/***** let his son be called? refusing is a real bad look. maybe having him up there on the stand would be a bad look too, even if nothing could be proved against him, but it seems right now that the dems went through all this to impeach ***** but now say 'if it means calling *****'s son to testify, nevermind". wasted all this time only for no evidence to be shared because they want to protect *****'s image ahead of the primaries?

but it's not my country, i don't fully know the process, maybe i'm missing something. what ***** did was wrong so far as i can tell but this whole shitshow makes it look like dems can't run anything, especially not a whole country
            They say its irrelevant.. which is stupid. They will say oh ***** isnt allowing witness we want.. he must be guilty..

But at the same time wont let Hunter testify. Even though the whole thing is built around him. If ***** blocked aid until they opened an investigation he's in trouble..

But if he asked (like on the call) to look into Burisma (corrupt company) and Hunter ***** with no strings attached whats the problem?

First Hunter isn't a political rival.. and if Joe is somehow involved I dont get how being a potential ********ic candidate (not even THE candidate yet) gets him a free pass.

But the fact is Joe did threaten to block aid if they wouldn't fire a prosecutor. Him and his son have deep ties in *******

Call Guliani.. Bolton etc but let Joe and Hunter be called also

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              They say its irrelevant.. which is stupid. They will say oh ***** isnt allowing witness we want.. he must be guilty..

But at the same time wont let Hunter testify. Even though the whole thing is built around him. If ***** blocked aid until they opened an investigation he's in trouble..

But if he asked (like on the call) to look into Burisma (corrupt company) and Hunter ***** with no strings attached whats the problem?

First Hunter isn't a political rival.. and if Joe is somehow involved I dont get how being a potential ********ic candidate (not even THE candidate yet) gets him a free pass.

But the fact is Joe did threaten to block aid if they wouldn't fire a prosecutor. Him and his son have deep ties in *******

Call Guliani.. Bolton etc but let Joe and Hunter be called also
              Sure

Call ***** as well

He’s the one on trial

Hillary testified

Bill testified

Why not *****?

Comment

• Lmao at the cnn, msnbc talking point recycled again, and again. Of course the best part is the crying, and butt hurt sissies acting like these are credible points, and sources. Poor bastards.

Comment

• And while we’re at it, let’s call Jared and Ivanka

They were on the verge of bankruptcy when her Dad became President

Neither was remotely qualified for their jobs and couldn’t get a security clearance

Last year they made $80 million

Bbbbbut Hunter *****

Where’s Hunter

Bwuhahaha

Have them all testify

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                    iM nEiThEr ********** nOr ********
                    I love that you guys have to believe that everyone against your lord and savior is a ********.

Yet there are plenty of **********s who also feel he is unfit for office. Just ask one of your favorites, Thomas Sowell.

Comment

And while we’re at it, let’s call Jared and Ivanka

They were on the verge of bankruptcy when her Dad became President

Neither was remotely qualified for their jobs and couldn’t get a security clearance

Last year they made $80 million

Bbbbbut Hunter *****

Where’s Hunter

Bwuhahaha

Have them all testify
                      More lies from this serial fantasist.

Ivanka ran a successful fashion business that generated over $100 million in 2015.

It shuttered because butthurt liberals stopped buying her stuff after her dad won the election, plus the fact she lost interest/motivation when she started helping her dad to run the country.

So no, Ivanka wasn't on the verge of bankruptcy, just like ***** never asked to borrow money off your dad as you've previously claimed.

You are a pathological liar.

Comment

Working...
                      X