Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Dont call him dumb.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/23/how-...every-age.html

look at these account balances. Most of America is broke. with these averages they are not retiring...or getting wealthy...welcome t republican hell. work all your life for a company to profit and then you at the same time pay their taxes only to be broke...
    trump et al are as happy as can be...

Enjoy your vote.
    Avg wage growth for workers now outpaces wage growth for managers, Avg wage growth for those w/o a college degree now outpaces wage growth for those w/ a college degree,Avg wage growth for individuals at the 10th percentile of the income distribution now outpaces wage growth for individuals at the 90th percentile.Lowest unemployment rate of 3.5% since 1969

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Oh and BTW

drive through Alabama and the rest of the south. You will see that house everywhere. Rebel flags and go trump banners.. lol
    Houses like the south >>>>>> the streets of SF with used needles, bums and feces everywhere.

Comment

• This is coming from raging liberals who hate Trump.They know they are *****ed come election time, every liberal in the Democrat party knows it as well which why they tried this pathetic impeachment.The only people who do not realize the landslide is coming is their dumb base.

Comment

• When CNN's Van Jones admits that none of the Democrat candidates can beat Trump...you know Trump will get re-elected.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          When CNN's Van Jones admits that none of the Democrat candidates can beat Trump...you know Trump will get re-elected.
          Van Jones is the guy who said right off the bat that the Russian collusion stuff was a big "nothing burger".

Comment

• What I don't understand is why go thru all this for Joe Biden? Biden is the weakest of the top 3 on the Democrat side. If he did manage to make it out of the primary he'd be the easiest to beat. He's been in govt to long and has been extremely inconsistent. That's the candidate Trump should want to win the primary. I don't understand trying to get Biden out of the primary. All this corruption for Biden. He's not even worth it.

Comment

• This China trade deal is a huge win for America.

One of the few times that The NY Times did some unbiased reporting.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/15/b...rade-deal.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                What I don't understand is why go thru all this for Joe Biden? Biden is the weakest of the top 3 on the Democrat side. If he did manage to make it out of the primary he'd be the easiest to beat. He's been in govt to long and has been extremely inconsistent. That's the candidate Trump should want to win the primary. I don't understand trying to get Biden out of the primary. All this corruption for Biden. He's not even worth it.
                Very good post.

Imo; their thinking is that a far left nutjob will lose, and probably very badly.

Biden is the most centrist one left.

That's what they are banking on, and either ignoring his baggage or counting on their press buddies to keep that baggage under wraps as much as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  What I don't understand is why go thru all this for Joe Biden? Biden is the weakest of the top 3 on the Democrat side. If he did manage to make it out of the primary he'd be the easiest to beat. He's been in govt to long and has been extremely inconsistent. That's the candidate Trump should want to win the primary. I don't understand trying to get Biden out of the primary. All this corruption for Biden. He's not even worth it.
                  I think it's simply because of this:

and this:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Van Jones is the guy who said right off the bat that the Russian collusion stuff was a big "nothing burger".
                    Unknowingly while being secretly recorded...not live on CNN though.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      I think it's simply because of this:

and this:

Way to early. Biden would get killed in the general election. He's been a politician to long. To much dirt on him. Someone like Bernie who has been a politician a long time but has been consistent over all those years, is a bigger threat or someone like Yang who doesn't have a history in politics.

Comment

Working...
                      X