OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      She's not even listening or paying attention to what's being said.

That's very disrespectful to the person talking and the subject matter and a terrible look.

Next time they should shunt her off to the side where she can't be seen.

She had prime position behind the speaker but was unworthy. Even if you are bored in a situation like that you have to keep looking ahead and carry yourself with integrity.

Comment

• So trump managed to take out the leader of arguably the largest terrorist organisation in the world while avoiding a war. Is this a win for the trump organization?

Comment

• And now, maybe some of the Trump boys will want to listen to GOP Senators AFTER the briefing today, which was described as....

"Probably the worst briefing I've seen at least on a military issue in the 9 years I've served in the United States Senate"

"Insulting"

"Lame"

"A stunt"

"Unacceptable"

When asked about under what circumstances Congress' approval should be sought, one of the briefers stated, "I'm sure I can think of something."

"We're in a secure underground bunker, and they still refused to tell us (the justification for the act of war)."

And now, these two will align with Senator Kaine (dem).

And once again, an act or war undertaken contrary to the constitution.

It's time for some of you to admit. You aren't republicans. You are just Trump c@ck suckers. How did it reach this point for you guys?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Cant wait til they find her brother/husband and prove she committed immigration fraud.

Comment

• Comment

• Trump making all kinds of gains.

All kinds.....

Comment

• Can't and won't believe a word that imbecile has to say.

Don't blame me blame his track record...

[IMG]
                      [/IMG]

[IMG]
                      [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X