No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    I never claimed he wouldn't be impeached, everyone knew he would be, Democrats have been talking about it for years.

The senate is gonna throw it out very quickly, and Trump will be re-elected via landslide.

It's been a rough few years for you eh Skippy? Right wingers winning in US, Australia, UK. etc

I'm not tired of winning though, are you tired of losing?

So tell me, how much money did Trump try to borrow off your dad? Roughly? Was it £1000,000,000,00?
    Lol the democrats threatened to primary anyone who voted not to impeach Trump.. that's how desperate they are.. having to strong arm ther own party members

If they had any faith in the current batch of democratic candidates they wouldn't be going for this hail Mary..

Does anyone even remember there is a debate today lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      You’re losing

He’s impeached

Bad luck dipstick
      So what? I'm glad he's impeached, it'll motivate the base to come out and vote.

I'm just looking forward to seeing your tears in 2020.

Comment

• Now what well the dems do, do they have any work to do, will they work for the american people or will they celebrate for 11 month's until we steamroll them again in the election.

Looking forward to the sad crying democrat documentary videos soon to be released on youtube.

Comment

So what? I'm glad he's impeached, it'll motivate the base to come out and vote.

I'm just looking forward to seeing your tears in 2020.
          His base can’t open the doors of their trailer

Very, very sad if this corrupt pos is your best option

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Lol the democrats threatened to primary anyone who voted not to impeach Trump.. that's how desperate they are.. having to strong arm ther own party members

If they had any faith in the current batch of democratic candidates they wouldn't be going for this hail Mary..

Does anyone even remember there is a debate today lol?
            GOP refuses to have primaries for Trump’s opponents

Waaaah Democrats

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              GOP refuses to have primaries for Trump’s opponents

Waaaah Democrats

Trump Would Be Forced to Resign If Officials Testify to Senate: Scaramucci

David BrennanOn 12/19/19 at 6:54 AM EST

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci has said that President Donald Trump could be forced to resign if key administration officials are made to testify in his Senate impeachment trial.

Speaking on the BBC Radio 4's Today show, Scaramucci argued that Trump's looming trial could be so punishing and make his position so untenable that lawmakers would not even need to remove him from office.

The House approved two articles of impeachment against the president Wednesday in a near party-line vote. Speaker Nancy Pelosi will now have to deliver the articles to the Senate for a trial to be held.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer are already wrangling over the format of the trial, with the Democrats pushing to bring key witnesses from within the administration.

Figures like acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and former National Security Advisor John Bolton did not testify to House investigators. If Schumer can win the support of four Republican senators, his 51-strong group will be able to force witnesses to appear.

Scaramucci—who has become a prominent Trump critic since leaving the White House—told the BBC that this is vital in ensuring "a fair process and a fair trial in the Senate."

Scaramucci said the president is "pulling a party along with him" and "doesn't either understand the morality of the position that he's in or he doesn't understand the laws that he's breaking."

"There's a level of shamelessness about him that I find horrifying," he added. Scaramucci said he hoped a handful of GOP senators would work with Schumer, noting senators like Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander have "been around a very long time" and "understand what President Trump is doing."

"I think they could say, 'Hey look, it's got to be country over party and personal power,'" Scaramucci explained.

If they do so, the Democrats could make the Senate trial extremely uncomfortable for Trump, Scaramucci said. If figures like Bolton, Pompeo, Mulvaney and the president's lawyer Rudy Giuliani testify, "they're going to have to tell the truth about what happened," he predicted.

Citing the explosive testimony given by European Union Ambassador Gordon Sondland, Scaramucci said he does not think "any of them want to go to jail for Donald Trump."

Their testimony could mark the end for Trump, even before senators are asked to vote to remove or acquit, Scaramucci argued. "I think that would force the president to resign. I think it would be over."

"Don't think about the 18 or 19 senators that you need to convict him," he said. "He's not going to be able to withstand an intense trial with Justice Roberts as the judge overseeing that trial in the Senate."

Despite his vociferous opposition to his former boss, Scaramucci said that no one in the U.S. "is in love with the idea of the president getting impeached." That said, he argued that this particular president "is a lawless criminal" and must be removed.

"Oh my god, with his removal we'd probably have to have a national holiday," he said. "It'd be like another Fourth of July in the United States." Though he acknowledged there would be "pockets of anger," he argued there would be "in general, relief around the country."

"This is like the Night King being killed in the Game of Thrones," Scaramucci explained. "Once this guy is removed from office, it's a personality cult. All that false idolatry of a personality cult will dissipate. And so, at the end of the day, people will look around and say, 'What were we doing?"

"You can't support this level of lawless...this isn't even early-stage fascism anymore, this is like mid-stage to sort of full-blown fascism," Scaramucci claimed.

"The fever is breaking. It's classic demagoguery...I think it flames out and when it does, the fever breaks, you're gonna look around and say, 'Where was I? Was I nuts? Why was I supporting the guy?'"

Scaramucci, of course, was one of those who previously supported Trump and even served the administration, if only very briefly.

"I have to own the fact that I was supporting him, but at least I was smart enough to say, 'OK, wait a minute, this is really lawless and this is crazy,'" Scaramucci told the BBC.

Scaramucci fully abandoned the president over his attack on Democratic women of color and his response to the mass shooting in El Paso. His subsequent public criticism of the president apparently rankled Trump, sparking a war of words between the two men.

Trump said in August that Scaramucci was "quickly terminated" from his White House role after proving himself "totally incapable." Trump added his former staffer "now seems to do nothing but television as the all time expert on 'President Trump.'"

In his BBC interview, Scaramucci also addressed concerns that Trump may not agree to cede power if removed by the Senate or defeated in the 2020 election. "When you have a full-blown demagogue, it usually ends in the tears of nihilism and destructiveness," he said.

"Full-blown demagogues that operate the way Donald Trump operates, they don't go down easily. It always ends in tears with some level of mania and craziness."

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...nthony-1478179

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                You should know, this isnt a trial, theres no judge to decide if any laws were broke.

Say what you will nothing has changed from months ago. We all knew how this would end, Trump still POTUS.
                It is a court of law. Judges are referees not generally Triers of fact (deciders). Jury’s generally decide. The jurors are the senators in an impeachment trial.

Admissible Evidence is presented and jurors decide. It’s a trial.

Comment

• Let's just keep Trump lol I can't imagine Pence stepping up to the plate.

Comment

• Putin trolling US

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-up-says-putin

America has gone from world leader to object of ridicule in 3 years

Comment

Another Mexican ******. Trump isn't going anywhere, now get back over the wall.
                      Take your azz back over the Atlantic

Comment

Working...
                      X